Antonio - He's Gone

Chat about anything football related here!
Ironworksfc

Re: Antonio - He's Gone

Post by Ironworksfc »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:43 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:56 pm

He needs to get a life. I bet he has never had a girlfriend. :lol:

Fuck me, the amount of bullshit on YouTube these days from people craving attention.

Football is about opinions (best expressed in a pub when pissed to be honest). Writing on a forum as an anonymous fan is one thing but having to record your thoughts in a video is just attention seeking.
One of the most respected and best Football You Tubers in my opinion.

There is so much biased rubbish written by many,but not by him.

I don't agree with everything he says,but his always a good listen.
If ever the chance arises, I think I would enjoy a few beers with you Terry
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Fuck me, the amount of bullshit on YouTube these days from people craving attention.

Football is about opinions (best expressed in a pub when pissed to be honest). Writing on a forum as an anonymous fan is one thing but having to record your thoughts in a video is just attention seeking.

You disloyal pup !

you said the Gonz was your favourite ever...just wait 'till he hears, it will probably send him off the deep-end...and if he burns his shed down - it's on you...

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:08 pm

If ever the chance arises, I think I would enjoy a few beers with you Terry
That would be a pleasure mate.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:11 pm

You disloyal pup !

you said the Gonz was your favourite ever...just wait 'till he hears, it will probably send him off the deep-end...and if he burns his shed down - it's on you...
:lol: :lol:

I like the boys on here,First place I go,Talk a Good Game,especially if we've won :D ..I like West Ham Fan tv's Post Match Pint too,especially Nicky.I also like Stel too on one of the other channels.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Never even heard of the bloke before this. But your last sentence sums up a lot of the utter shit that gets churned out. Disagreeing with other people's opinions, and discussing individual opinions, is part of life's fun isn't it ? And I agree with the bloke who said it's more fun done over a pint (or several). Far too many of the you tube click bait shit posts pander to the fucking sheep who can't form an opinion of their own unless some cunt gives it to them.

Cunts.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

He overanalyses virtually anything and assumes the game is a science project. It isn't. No wonder the fun has gone out of football.

Bit like all these Rice videos and this release clause. Meaningless rubbish about a player we will have to sell next year.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:56 pm

Never even heard of the bloke before this. But your last sentence sums up a lot of the utter shit that gets churned out. Disagreeing with other people's opinions, and discussing individual opinions, is part of life's fun isn't it ? And I agree with the bloke who said it's more fun done over a pint (or several). Far too many of the you tube click bait shit posts pander to the fucking sheep who can't form an opinion of their own unless some cunt gives it to them.

Cunts.
I am similar,I hate the follow follow people.It's always the one's with half a brain.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:07 am

He overanalyses virtually anything and assumes the game is a science project. It isn't. No wonder the fun has gone out of football.

Bit like all these Rice videos and this release clause. Meaningless rubbish about a player we will have to sell next year.
Fair enough H..I respect that.We don't all have to agree.That's what this site is about.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:43 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:56 pm

Cunts.
I am similar,I hate the follow follow people.It's always the one's with half a brain.
Half a brain? You overestimate them,
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

HamstasParadise

Post by HamstasParadise »

9898 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:44 am Sorry to say that time has caught up with him.
Players with his body type fall off the cliff overnight and its happened to him.

Guarantee he will not score more than 5 PL goals this season.
Another original Numbers thread that looks like the shabby needling that was his intention.

Not Micky’s greatest game but he was up against VVD and made him work, it was good to see how unhappy VVD was at times as our breaks, Micky gave him a hard time.

Love Micky’s post match interviews, articulate, thoughtful, honest and fun. He’ll make a top pundit one day. But long may his playing career continue, he has few good seasons left for sure.

We can’t rely on him alone though, he’s going to miss a game here or there through injury. Bowen is excellent and fills in well as front man when he has to, but a back-up striker is the main position we need to fill in January, I’m quite happy with the quality and depth of the rest of the squad.

Happy days ⚒ 🙂
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” (Mark Twain.)