West Ham at the top

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: West Ham at the top

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:53 am
Recent results , as pleasantly surprising as they have been , seems to have people nothing to moan about
Hasn't it always been that way ? People tend not to complain too much when results are favourable do they ?

Even if some think we were lucky. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Results have gone our way and although it ain't pretty, we are playing well considering.
So called 'feedback' from the players is that they're happy with the way things are happening and are all matey with each other.
Bit different on here at the mo, so let's get positive and buckle up for the ride.
In Moyes we trust, infinity and beyond :D :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

tassiehammer wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:47 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:53 am Sometimes it’s like the 1970’s on here .
Recent results , as pleasantly surprising as they have been , seems to have people nothing to moan about so instead they come on here and start digging each other out with personal stuff .

It’s like the Stratford boys and CT snipers going at it cos there’s no away game to go to . And I’m not just referring to this thread either .

I do not approve.
You had to live it to get it. Stratford had the best pubs. :D
👍🏻😊
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:37 am
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:06 am
Did I call you any names?Is alright for you to.have a bit of banter with posters on here,but if they have it with you,you get the arsehole. Your problem is,youthink you are above everyone else on here.
There are only 3 people on this site who I have ever copped the proper arse with. You are one of them I will readily admit. You keep telling me I think I am above everyone on here so let me ask you one simple thung. Why, if I am such a horrinle cunt, is my personal message inbox filled with PMs from you telling me how wonderful I am ? I may have got the arse with a couple of others on here at some time or another but you are the only cunt on this forum that';s ever sent me fanmail FFS. :lol: :lol:

Now get back in your fucking box or I may give in to that little voice in my head that's telling me to C & P some of the more arse kissy kissy ones and post them on here.
:lol: :lol:

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

tassiehammer wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:52 am Results have gone our way and although it ain't pretty, we are playing well considering.
So called 'feedback' from the players is that they're happy with the way things are happening and are all matey with each other.
Bit different on here at the mo, so let's get positive and buckle up for the ride.
I was with you Tas all the way , but you just had to go and mention trusting in the bugeyed one :cry:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Clayton wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:52 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:52 am Results have gone our way and although it ain't pretty, we are playing well considering.
I was with you Tas all the way , but you just had to go and mention trusting in the bugeyed one :cry:
Horses head in the post for him I say.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:55 pm
Clayton wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:52 pm
Horses head in the post for him I say.
Not into animal cruelty myself , so it would have to be the head of Karren Brady CBE in the post .