Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Post by Clayton »

This could all be skulduggery on our part to feign interest , but West Ham are nowhere near close to signing West Brom ace Matheus Pereira according to club insider ExWHUemployee.

And the West Ham fans got excited yesterday when football journalist Ekrem Konur claimed that Pereira is very close to moving to the London Stadium.

It appears as though there is no weight behind those claims, however.
Matheus Pereira situation rumbles on
The Brazilian play-maker is still a long way from becoming a West Ham player.
That’s according to well-renowned club insider Ex.
The Hammers insider told the West Ham Way Patreon this morning:
“Sadly, I also don’t think the move of Matheus Pereira is anywhere near as close as some “transfer experts” have been saying. We initially enquired and preferred a loan to buy deal but WBA want to sell.”

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Sky Sports reporter Michael Bridge believes we have now taken an interest in Bournemouth winger Arnaut Danjuma .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:26 am Sky Sports reporter Michael Bridge believes we have now taken an interest in Bournemouth winger Arnaut Danjuma .
Only if he's free.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

According to journalist Ekrem Konur , we have now submitted a £14 million bid for Nikola Milenkovic who is in the final year of his contract and valued at £22.5m . The Italian outfit cannot afford to lose the player on a free transfer and they will be under pressure to cash in on him this summer .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Clayton wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 am
Ibbyham wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:58 am Tammy Abraham don't want to move to West Ham as he preferred Arsenal. Moyes and Sullivan should move on and get the Czech striker Sima or Hlosek and stop time wasting spending weeks to get Abraham.
We should go get both Abdallah and Adam , both have great potential and like Soucek/Coufal they both performed well in their respective teams in the Czech Republic .
Hope so as Moyes and Sullivan are wasting too much time trying to get Abraham so they need to shut up and move to the next one. 2 weeks wasted on this no-marker.

just over 10 days to go so need to get defender, striker and attacking midfielder by next week and stop wasting time trying to get them on the cheap! Moyes has over £80M to spend so they need to stop running like a headless chicken and get on with other targets.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:57 am
Clayton wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 am

We should go get both Abdallah and Adam , both have great potential and like Soucek/Coufal they both performed well in their respective teams in the Czech Republic .
Hope so as Moyes and Sullivan are wasting too much time trying to get Abraham so they need to shut up and move to the next one. 2 weeks wasted on this no-marker.

just over 10 days to go so need to get defender, striker and attacking midfielder by next week and stop wasting time trying to get them on the cheap! Moyes has over £80M to spend so they need to stop running like a headless chicken and get on with other targets.
Over £80m 😲 , where do you get that figure from Ibby ? , if true someone is not doing their job , either the one who has specified who he wants in ( not having a particular target and having just a list ) , or the ones doing the negotiating , could be either or both .

Towie

Post by Towie »

Clayton wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:55 am

Over £80m 😲 , where do you get that figure from Ibby ? , if true someone is not doing their job , either the one who has specified who he wants in ( not having a particular target and having just a list ) , or the ones doing the negotiating , could be either or both .
£80m was the spiel before season ticket closure, now the mantra is “we have not a pot to piss in”

If I was Moyes, I’d be walking as I’m sure in signing his contract there would of been an agreement on transfer spend.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Towie wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:20 pm

£80m was the spiel before season ticket closure, now the mantra is “we have not a pot to piss in”

If I was Moyes, I’d be walking as I’m sure in signing his contract there would of been an agreement on transfer spend.
I thought that I had heard somewhere that Moyes recently negotiated a new contract, which included allowing him to handpick his staff/scouts, and confirm sufficient transfer funding...? (Or maybe I dreamt that.)

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

As per C&H in May but we haven't spend anything yet as they are trying to get on the cheap as Sullivan want the rest in his pocket. We only spend on youth players for disclosed fees probably not more than £5m.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Towie wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:20 pm

I would have thought so as well , specially to build on last season and with the amount of aging injury prone players in the starting eleven .