Fan Representation

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Fan Representation

Post by h69 »

only1salty wrote:Thats right.

We should all be quiet, clap when we are told to and pretend we are all happy.

When we stay up we can line the owners pockets a little more. In fact we could take some more loans from our owners to put in a few shelves or change the colour of a fucking carpet and pay them back at an even higher interest rate.

If we go down it will be because of the chronic mismanagement of the club over the last eight years by those in charge not because a few fans disagree with each other.

Lack of strategy, lack of investment and lack of identity

Fans? You decide

The march should be about the future - not the past
Thats not my point....Of course the issues are lack of strategy and lack of investment. Always have been.

I would suggest the march suffers from the same though at least had some investment :)....why march under the banner of a 5 point plan including none of these points above.....because that is what the leaders of the march were advertising and when this was addressed, it left the march rudderless.

But the fans turning on each other will drive others away which is damaging the future also, we already made it clear we are not inclusive and wont tolerate anyone not a West Ham fan attending but now some are turning on those that ARE West Ham fans.

I have yet to see any march do anything. The Remain march had about half a million and they all united behind one single request yet we are still leaving the EU.

We want to march to show we are unhappy.....fair enough, but then what ?

The owners will sell up when they get an offer from someone to buy the club that makes them a load of money, that is how business works and I just think that we are not exactly attracting buyers with this divisive behaviour.

The only real protest that might work would be if at the head of it was someone who could offer to buy them out. Until then we just need to make sure that we don't create a toxic atmosphere in the stadium because that will surely relegate us and I do not want that.