Summer transfer window 2021 Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
hd1

Re: The summer transfer rumours thread

Post by hd1 »

Dagger wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:32 pm HD1

Agree with that BUT there will two or three clubs playing wankers just to cause a problem , thinking of the yids as they will just get involved to start a bidding war with little intention of being there when the hammer comes down so would not surprise it being north of £20 mill and could easily be close to the dreaded £30 mill think we should walk away if more than £20 mill but it’s not my money but we need a few players not just one
If Lingard wants to leave he will leave, to the club he wants to go to, not the club Man Utd want to sell him to. Man Utd will try and max his fee, but won't risk him staying and not playing then going on a free

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Moyes:" I’d like to answer a question about summer recruitment with more clarity but probably my answer is I don’t know at the moment.

I don’t think we’re going to have lots of money, but I think that’s going to be the same in most clubs so we’re preparing for that."

May I just say FUCK OFF Sullivan and Gold :x

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/202 ... ion-paying

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Riceascaptain wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:08 pm Moyes:" I’d like to answer a question about summer recruitment with more clarity but probably my answer is I don’t know at the moment.

I don’t think we’re going to have lots of money, but I think that’s going to be the same in most clubs so we’re preparing for that."

May I just say FUCK OFF Sullivan and Gold :x

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/202 ... ion-paying
Calm down, read the whole thing

"
I’d like to answer a question about summer recruitment with more clarity but probably my answer is I don’t know at the moment.

I don’t think we’re going to have lots of money, but I think that’s going to be the same in most clubs so we’re preparing for that.

Things will change and if we’re good enough for European football then we might decide we need extra players, but we might decide not.

We went into this season with a pretty small squad, but we have only really picked up serious injuries since the last international break.

I hope that continues, but we’ll look at it. We’d obviously like to make some new signings if we can."

What do u expect him to say? The Daves will support him properly this window, if not that sends a clear unambitious message and I would expect a riot if that happens, fuel for the GSBOUT movement. Either they sell up or support Moyes properly

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Lots of speculation about us going in for Oxlaide Chamberlain. Now, although I think he is a decent player, if true, is this not the type of player that Moyes said he wants to steer clear of. He recently said he wants players who can last the pace, a slight dig at Lanzini, when he had to come off injured.
Oxlaide makes Carroll look fitter than a butchers dog ffs.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Castiron wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:32 am Lots of speculation about us going in for Oxlaide Chamberlain. Now, although I think he is a decent player, if true, is this not the type of player that Moyes said he wants to steer clear of. He recently said he wants players who can last the pace, a slight dig at Lanzini, when he had to come off injured.
I read that this morning and have to agree. My first thoughts were that he is a good player, but doesn't he tend to be injury prone.
Flairon

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:32 am Lots of speculation about us going in for Oxlaide Chamberlain. Now, although I think he is a decent player, if true, is this not the type of player that Moyes said he wants to steer clear of. He recently said he wants players who can last the pace, a slight dig at Lanzini, when he had to come off injured.
Very true.
No more duds for us.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:20 pm
Very true.
No more duds for us.
But BB - after taking a gamble on so many injury prone players previously with no success, surely the odds are now in our favour?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:36 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:20 pm

Very true.
No more duds for us.
But BB - after taking a gamble on so many injury prone players previously with no success, surely the odds are now in our favour?
That Cunt Sullivan has definitley got a touch of the General Melchetts about him...
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:31 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:36 pm

That Cunt Sullivan has definitley got a touch of the General Melchetts about him...
Could you kindly refrain from using such foul language. Honestly, besmirching our good name by using the word Sullivan is just not cricket.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Well well well European football beckons!!! kickimmuts

Now we will see how much the Daves have learned in the past and their true ambition will show

Support Moyes (who is actually very decent on the transfermarket) properly and give him full control Sullivan ffs!

Interesting summer ahead

Will we see a takeover? Maybe it is more likely now than without Europe who knows? Time will tell