Worst Football Pundit Poll

Chat about anything football related here!

Worst?

Savage
5%
Murphy
No votes
Shearer
8%
Lawrenson
51%
Henry
5%
Carragher
3%
Owen
14%
Townsend
8%
Neville
3%
Jenas
3%

Total votes: 37

redhammer
Site Admin

Re: Worst Football Pundit Poll

Post by redhammer »

Henry. I think it may be that I idolised him growing up and was quite looking forward to him as a pundit but he bores me to death, bums Arsenal and sits on the fence.

Owen isn't really a pundit per se, more of a commentator but christ he is shit at it but so shit its enjoyable due to the comedy factor.

JayK

Post by JayK »

redhammer wrote:Henry. I think it may be that I idolised him growing up and was quite looking forward to him as a pundit but he bores me to death, bums Arsenal and sits on the fence.

Owen isn't really a pundit per se, more of a commentator but christ he is shit at it but so shit its enjoyable due to the comedy factor.
Still waiting for Owens balls to drop. He's sooooo squeaky
COYI!!!

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

JayK wrote:
redhammer wrote:Henry. I think it may be that I idolised him growing up and was quite looking forward to him as a pundit but he bores me to death, bums Arsenal and sits on the fence.

Still waiting for Owens balls to drop. He's sooooo squeaky
Maybe its a Liverpool thing, you can't get much squeakier than Carragher!

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

Lawrenson wins a landslide victory as worst pundit, no surprise with his absolute shite reading of our teams abilities being amongst his foremost crimes. Unfortunately he will be back this season talking absolute drivel.

There were complaints about a few ommisions from the list such as Keys, Merson, Cascarino but no one would have come close to Mark L. His next nearest rival, Michael Owen only received a third of the votes

Boris is a Hammer

Post by Boris is a Hammer »

I mean for how misguided his opinion and bias is I have to give it to Lawro, the guy like Liverpool is nothing but history.

Also shudder every time I hear Michael the commentary box for lack of personality, I mean at least a crap pundit gets people talking and prompts debate but Owen is the bare minimum of that with his pearls of wisdom

teddybard

Post by teddybard »

dorsetdano wrote:Lawrenson, followed by Savage and Townsend in my book
Lawrenson was always going to be a runaway winner on any
West Ham related site. shakeass
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts