Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:55 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:14 pm

It's just been told to me by a reliable source that Amorim won't be joining. It was wishful thinking anway.

After all, I can wish that I wasn't attending a talk at Taunton Museum tonight about the Bristol tsunami of 1607 but was instead shagging Margot Robbie.

My strides are a tad messy.
The talk was so boring I'd have settled for Ann Widdecombe.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Can West Ham appoint a FEMALE head coach in the name of Emma Hayes who is Chelsea Woman Football Club..

Will she be successful in the men football club like West Ham?
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:53 pm Can West Ham appoint a FEMALE head coach in the name of Emma Hayes who is Chelsea Woman Football Club..

Probably be able to snatch a win

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:53 pm Can West Ham appoint a FEMALE head coach in the name of Emma Hayes who is Chelsea Woman Football Club..

There’s a flaw in that plan - the first time she hears “Come On You Irons”, she’d fuck off back home to finish the laundry.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

She would anger the players by being too pushy.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I guess the plus side would be nicely ironed shirts.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

TBR

Tim Steidten has decided who he wants to be West Ham United’s next manager after David Moyes

Milo Clay

TBR Football can confirm that Thomas Tuchel is someone of interest to West Ham – particularly their technical director Tim Steidten – who would love to bring him to the London Stadium.

The pair were due to work together at Chelsea before Thomas Tuchel departed in early 2023.

Tuchel himself is concentrating on ending the season with Bayern on a high – and that could yet result in a Champions League win.

Steidten would love to hire Thomas Tuchel

TBR understands that Tuchel is very keen to move back to England, after what has been a rather disappointing season back in his homeland.

He has contacted Liverpool and Manchester United but a move to West Ham is starting to emerge as a possibility, especially with Tim Steidten championing him.

Tuchel is set to leave the Allianz Arena this summer, with Bayern closing in on a move for Ralf Rangnick to replace him.

With David Moyes looking increasingly likely to head out the door at the London Stadium, the 50-year-old has emerged as an option for the Hammers.

The former Chelsea boss delivered a Champions League title during his spell at Stamford Bridge and will be aiming to scoop his second with Bayern this term.
West Ham weighing up their options

TBR Football revealed on Tuesday that Ruben Amorim has not been offered the manager’s job at West Ham.

The Sporting CP boss and his agent held talks with West Ham officials, including Steidten, in London on Monday evening.

Elsewhere, the same intermediaries involved in talks over Amorim have put forward former Wolves boss Julen Lopetegui.

The Hammers are currently weighing up their options, with Fulham’s Marco Silva, Wolves boss Gary O’Neil, Lille’s Paulo Fonseca and Feyenoord’s Arne Slot all admired at the London Stadium.

The list of candidates is likely to excite West Ham supporters, with many growing frustrated over Moyes’ pragmatic brand of football this season.

Moyes has done an excellent job in east London after delivering a European trophy under 12 months ago.

But with his contract set to expire in June, his future remains uncertain and West Ham are assessing potential replacements.

https://tbrfootball.com/exclusive-tim-s ... vid-moyes/

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:55 pm

My strides are a tad messy.
The talk was so boring I'd have settled for Ann Widdecombe.

Nothing wrong with the more mature wench my learned friend.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Anyone who wants to see a down to earth, realistic podcast about the bollocks that's been put out there in the last couple of days try the "West Ham Network" offering by some bloke called Anton. I'm guessing he's the only one of the click bait brigade who've actually met the dwarf which is probably why he's not taken in by all the knicker creaming bull.

Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:01 pm Anyone who wants to see a down to earth, realistic podcast about the bollocks that's been put out there in the last couple of days try the "West Ham Network" offering by some bloke called Anton. I'm guessing he's the only one of the click bait brigade who've actually met the dwarf which is probably why he's not taken in by all the knicker creaming bull.

Nobody , and I mean NOBODY believes it .

But as we keep telling the “careful what you wish for” cunts why can we not dream ?
It’s so much more fun than watching the football .
Bring back Jonathon !