Oficial January Transfer Window Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Oficial January Transfer Window Thread

Post by Towie »

Seen on Twitter that the Sun are reporting we are making a £60m bid for Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

Where do they get this stuff from? 😂😂😂
Last edited by Towie on Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Can't be true , haven't heard Sullivan bawling his eyes out , and you normally can, even from this distance
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Towie wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:58 pm Seen on Twitter that the Sun are reporting we are making a £60m bid for Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

Fuck me Sullivan nearly fell out his fucking high chair.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:09 pm
Towie wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:58 pm Seen on Twitter that the Sun are reporting we are making a £60m bid for Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

Little cunt should be an electric chair.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:21 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:09 pm

I trust you mean the type with a tin head piece and not the energy saving wheel chair.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:25 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:21 pm

I trust you mean the type with a tin head piece and not the energy saving wheel chair.
Indeed I do Joe.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Transfer rumours,an oldie..We are apparently negotiating a loan deal with option to buy. No chance, they want the money up front, personally I think he'd be a problem in the future. ( Rehashed story me thinks)

Aaron Ramsey, No thanks and not likely to happen, building a squad not trying to fill it with players on the verge of their sell by date. Not exactly a priority position either.

Traore off to Spuds, so sorry Gonzo,

Calvert-Lewin, Everton want £60 m for him so we can wave that one goodbye.

As a thought, I think we are going to be looking a while as we seem to be looking for players to improve the squad but on the cheap. So more loan deals, at least it gives us slightly more time, unless they changed the rules that is.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:32 am Transfer rumours,an oldie..We are apparently negotiating a loan deal with option to buy. No chance, they want the money up front, personally I think he'd be a problem in the future. ( Rehashed story me thinks)

Aaron Ramsey, No thanks and not likely to happen, building a squad not trying to fill it with players on the verge of their sell by date. Not exactly a priority position either.

As a thought, I think we are going to be looking a while as we seem to be looking for players to improve the squad but on the cheap. So more loan deals, at least it gives us slightly more time, unless they changed the rules that is.
Tbh I don't have a problem with loan deals, particularly if they have an option to buy built in. We can all watch football matches and decide a player is a good footballer. But what we don't know is the sort of person he is. Is he the sort of bloke who gets on with people or is he someone who will upset the dynamic of the dressing room. Having someone on a sort of try before you buy arrangement gives everyone a chance to find out.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Antonio’s fucks off this week to play three games in six days for fucking Jamaica . :o

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:21 am
eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:32 am Transfer rumours,an oldie..We are apparently negotiating a loan deal with option to buy. No chance, they want the money up front, personally I think he'd be a problem in the future. ( Rehashed story me thinks)

Tbh I don't have a problem with loan deals, particularly if they have an option to buy built in. We can all watch football matches and decide a player is a good footballer. But what we don't know is the sort of person he is. Is he the sort of bloke who gets on with people or is he someone who will upset the dynamic of the dressing room. Having someone on a sort of try before you buy arrangement gives everyone a chance to find out.
Yes the old try before you buy seems a good concept...usually. In the case of Alex Kral it's less of a play before you stay and more of a deceive before you leave.