Sakho wants to leave

Chat about anything football related here!
Ironworksfc

Sakho wants to leave

Post by Ironworksfc »

Claret and Hugh reporting that sakho has asked to leave and could be off to Sunderland

Hope he enjoys playing on the wing
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

hammerman69

Re: Sakho wants to leave

Post by hammerman69 »

Sounds like he wants to leave.....not suprising

Gets on with Allardyce.....clearly does not with Bilic
has history of kicking off when he is not top dog at other clubs....clearly Payet arriving killed any hope of that.
Always injured.

Made the announcement 5 mins after it was announced we had bid 32M for Lacazette.

I say, get rid....12M, get Lacazette in, a couple of loans, Tore, a RB and jobs a goodun

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Yep , if he wants out , get shot .
Bring back Jonathon !

rajahirons

Post by rajahirons »

hammerman69 wrote:Sounds like he wants to leave.....not suprising

has history of kicking off when he is not top dog at other clubs....clearly Payet arriving killed any hope of that.
Always injured.

Made the announcement 5 mins after it was announced we had bid 32M for Lacazette.

I say, get rid....12M, get Lacazette in, a couple of loans, Tore, a RB and jobs a goodun
I would take 12 for him. He is our best striker when happy but I can't see that being the case with a new striker coming in. I would get this deal sorted asap before we get nothing for him. He will lose any loyalty bonuses which is an additional bonus for us. I remember us turning down a 7.5m bid for Ravel only to regret it.

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

I was always under the impression he wasn't favoured by Allardyce.

Rather he had to play him because Mr Carroll was always injured.

I can't see him going to Sunderland personally, Liverpool yes if any club after him following all the Liverpool accounts on twitter etc after his last wobbler a couple months back.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

rajahirons wrote:
hammerman69 wrote:Sounds like he wants to leave.....not suprising

Always injured.

I would take 12 for him. He is our best striker when happy but I can't see that being the case with a new striker coming in. I would get this deal sorted asap before we get nothing for him. He will lose any loyalty bonuses which is an additional bonus for us. I remember us turning down a 7.5m bid for Ravel only to regret it.
Who bid that?

rajahirons

Post by rajahirons »

OZHAMMER wrote:
rajahirons wrote:
Who bid that?
I think it was Fulham who tried to sign Ravel

The 12m for Sakho is from Sunderland.

blackcountryhammer

Re : Sakho wants to leave

Post by blackcountryhammer »

wasn't there all kinds of clauses in Sunderland's offer like he's got to play 30 games a season for 3 seasons, that's never gonna happen is it lol

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Tbh I'll be sorry to see him go, on his day he is a goalscorer and there's precious few around these days. Sure we could spend 30 odd million on a relatively unknown quantity, but there are no guarantees any striker can perform in our premier league, whereas Sakho can. That said if he's a disruptive Johnny big bollocks, then jog on up to hoofland for 15 million, minimum.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Ungrateful Cunt. French second division before be came to us. More chips than Harry Ramsdens.