West Ham vs WBA Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: West Ham vs WBA Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket »

Towie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:05 pm
Taansend wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:56 pm

There were people on here (not saying you) calling for his head 5 games into his second season
It is a shame that Bilic in his 2nd season didn’t get the backing Pelle did in his first season, we could have gone on to better things.
Check your recent history mate . These Cunts in charge always back their new manager in the first year then hang them out to dry .

It’s what they do . It’ll be the same in the summer after they’ve fucked Moyes off again .

It’s just a question of which league determining how much.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Towie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:05 pm
Taansend wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:56 pm

There were people on here (not saying you) calling for his head 5 games into his second season
It is a shame that Bilic in his 2nd season didn’t get the backing Pelle did in his first season, we could have gone on to better things.
Can`t you see the pattern?

Give new manager half decent spend first season and slowly hang him out to dry in the seasons that follow.
Even though MP got a half decent transfer budget this season,we still got rid of a third of the squad to accommodate them.NO other team does that?

Let`s not forget,since we been back in the PL,the majority of seasons we spent very little considering the revenue that has come in.

PS Newmarket,I only read the first page of this thread and wrote this..Great minds think a like :lol: or we just know what them c*nts are like,more like. ;)

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Randolph
Ngakia - Diop - Oggy - Cresswell
Antonio - Rice(C) - Fornals - Masuaku
Haller - Ajeti

Martin - Balbuena - Reid - Kemp - Lanzini - Sanchez - Scully

rhodesiron

Post by rhodesiron »

Apologies if this is elsewhere, but is the game likely to be televised anywhere?
The liver is evil & must be punished

palerider

Post by palerider »

Martin

Ngakia
Balbuena
A N Other
A N Other
Masuaku

A N Other
A N Other
Sanchez
Lanzini

A Jet ski.

I don't know enough about our yoot so I can't name them. Even though I'm going I wouldn't want any of our 'stars' :lol: crocked for the upcoming relegation battle.

Look what happened to Fredericks at Gillingham.

Bilic out.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:36 am Martin

Ngakia
Balbuena
A N Other
A N Other
Masuaku

A N Other
A N Other
Sanchez
Lanzini

A Jet ski.

I don't know enough about our yoot so I can't name them. Even though I'm going I wouldn't want any of our 'stars' :lol: crocked for the upcoming relegation battle.

Bilic out.
I really think it will not make a blind bit of difference to the season who plays tonight , we need to win , and win well , Moyes needs to change his philosophy on how we need to play and who is playing , because what he is putting out on match day is not working for the full ninety minutes .
If we are going to stay up we are going to have to get the points against the likes of Liverpool and Man City as well , not just the teams like Brighton , Burnley , Norwich , Aston Villa , Watford , Newcastle and Southampton if that is possible , but also teams like Arsenal , Wolves , Tottenham , Chelsea and Man Utd who are not going to just lay down and roll over .
We are not going to do it with any of the tactics or systems that the Mossiah is using at the moment , its going to have to be sheer luck from actually trying to win games rather then trying not to lose them . ;)
I look at fixture list to come and think we haven't a shit in hells chance of getting anything out of the coming games , well maybe Norwich :roll: , but maybe Moyes will have a moment of inspiration an epiphany and get the job done .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ngakia
Balbuena
A N Other
A N Other
Masuaku

A N Other
A N Other
Sanchez
Lanzini

A Jet ski.

Bilic out.
If you really want to play it that way , why are you not playing Zabaleta , Noble and Snodgrass as well ? ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:14 am

Ngakia
Balbuena
A N Other
A N Other
Masuaku

A N Other
A N Other
Sanchez
Lanzini

A Jet ski.

Bilic out.
If you really want to play it that way , why are you not playing Zabaleta , Noble and Snodgrass as well ? ;)
You do have a point.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:16 am
Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:14 am

You do have a point.
David Moyes’s favourite phrase.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ngakia
Balbuena
A N Other
A N Other
Masuaku

A N Other
A N Other
Sanchez
Lanzini

A Jet ski.

Bilic out.
Fredericks a star ? :o
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?