Matt Ritchie

Chat about anything football related here!
rajahirons

Re: Matt Ritchie

Post by rajahirons »

Happyhammer wrote:If we sign him for 5m then thats fine but id worry if its around the 10 mark, i dont like the idea of spending that for a bench player when we could use it for a good right back
Why would we sign a bench player playing at his peak for that much? I can understand if it's a bench player with potential.

Use that money on a decent right back. We can buy one hell of a right back for 10m!

Happyhammer

Post by Happyhammer »

rajahirons wrote:
Happyhammer wrote:If we sign him for 5m then thats fine but id worry if its around the 10 mark, i dont like the idea of spending that for a bench player when we could use it for a good right back
Why would we sign a bench player playing at his peak for that much? I can understand if it's a bench player with potential.

Use that money on a decent right back. We can buy one hell of a right back for 10m!
I dont see him playing ahead of our current lot so assume hes a back up for us. But cant see him going cheap!

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that PDC recommended him to Bilic. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing... :?:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

LeeWHU88

Post by LeeWHU88 »

dorsetdano wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Where is the Jocko brotherly love?
Remember he is only a plastic Scot. Born in Portsmouth and first time he visited the country I think was to win his first cap
I heard he tried to negotiate only having to play in away games so he never had to set foot in Scotland :D

Towie

Post by Towie »

In all honesty, I think I would rather they signed Calum Wilson.
He looks like a player who can get goals.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.