The Spanish waiter.

Chat about anything football related here!
Marco Boogers Boots

Re: Benitez to leave Newcastle

Post by Marco Boogers Boots »

IronsForever wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:40 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:29 pm Glad he is off......shame on Newcastle owners who is ranked the worst football handling. Glad he is not in our club.

What happened to the potential new owner that was to take over? Did it failed?

Avram Grant is favourite to take over as Newcastle manager. WORST than the brolly man.

Newcastle relegation odds has dropped massively halves. They are one of the favourites to go down as Benitez just managed to keep them up last season without spending much.

Poor mismanagement from the owner.
Their owner wont mind relegation. He is milking the revenue from premiership for another season , then he will receive parachute payments from relegation without splashing much dough out. Rondon will sell for 16 Million and he will invest another 20 to keep fans from protesting. Sell some players when relegated and bring in 32 year old premiership players for 2 seasons on a freebie to replace them. Once the parachute payments stop he will sell out for a low price or just ride the club waves. The fan base is huge so the club will always make dough.
Their stadium can hold 52 thousand.
Rondon might sell for 16 million.

Ashley won't see a penny of it though. He's a West Brom player............ ;)

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

IronsForever wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:21 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:01 pm
What happened to the potential buyer that want Newcastle last month? Did it collapsed? as I haven't heard anything.
No idea, but Rafa walking out suggests no buyer and not much funding.
Cheers mate, I read somewhere that the arab potential buyer want to buy Newcastle has been silence and no news since the bid was accepted, not sure if he has changed his mind or something.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:15 am
IronsForever wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:21 pm

No idea, but Rafa walking out suggests no buyer and not much funding.
Cheers mate, I read somewhere that the arab potential buyer want to buy Newcastle has been silence and no news since the bid was accepted, not sure if he has changed his mind or something.
Apparently (according to one of the NUFC blogs), no announcement on the takeover until just 6 days before the transfer window closes.
The lads on CoT called out their skepticism about this particular branch of the Qataris.
I don’t think they’re quite the Sheikh Sugar Daddy Mansour that City were fortunate enough to bump into.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

ToneLoc wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:23 am
Ibbyham wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:15 am
Apparently (according to one of the NUFC blogs), no announcement on the takeover until just 6 days before the transfer window closes.
The lads on CoT called out their skepticism about this particular branch of the Qataris.
I don’t think they’re quite the Sheikh Sugar Daddy Mansour that City were fortunate enough to bump into.
Cheers mate.....I can relax.....for now :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

grandad

Re: The Spanish waiter.

Post by grandad »

The Geordie fans been on radio we ain’t buying season tickets blah blah blah. 🤣 there support is more splintered than ours and that’s saying something 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

grandad wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:16 pm The Geordie fans been on radio we ain’t buying season tickets blah blah blah. 🤣 there support is more splintered than ours and that’s saying something 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep . There’s a reason why our gruesome twosome get the ST’s in early doors ....
Bring back Jonathon !

grandad

Post by grandad »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:33 pm
grandad wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:16 pm The Geordie fans been on radio we ain’t buying season tickets blah blah blah. 🤣 there support is more splintered than ours and that’s saying something 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep . There’s a reason why our gruesome twosome get the ST’s in early doors ....

Indeed mate but for those that don’t someone will. No clubs have fans that stick together anymore and we are worse than most but the Geordies are worse.

How’s tricks mate ? All good I hope 🤞
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Prehistoric

Post by Prehistoric »

I would have him in a heartbeat the guy is proven at the highest level it’s a mystery to me why he went to the bar codes in the first place but if he’s willing to ply his trade just below top level we would do well to make the most of that.Pelle or Raffa only 1 choice there.