China come in for Arnie!!

Chat about anything football related here!
Blow Bubbles

Re: China come in for Arnie!!

Post by Blow Bubbles »

IronsForever wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:08 pm Lets say you are very happy in your job. You get paid well and are content. Then you are offered almost 3 times that wage. Would you want to stay or go?
What time is my flight?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bubbles (noun)
1. A thin sphere of liquid enclosing air or another gas.
2. Michael Jackson's monkey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

palerider wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:57 pm 24th November.

His agent brother says he's 'ready to step up to the next level'.

Chinese football although mega-rich, isn't even Championship level.

We'll see.
Probably mean't the level of his bank balance. You can bet his wife is driving him nuts to go. She wnats that yacht he promised her.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

hd1

Post by hd1 »

He's going nowhere

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

IronsForever wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:28 pm
thomasswe wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:55 pm I think Arnie is the kind of person who values glory aswell, that said it a lot of money
lol Thomas, is that why he joined us? For the Glory:)
I think not......It might have to do with us doubling his wage from what he was earning at Stoke....to 110K a week, or maybe it was glory he was after

h69

Post by h69 »

thomasswe wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:55 pm I think Arnie is the kind of person who values glory aswell, that said it a lot of money
He joined us more for the adulation of being the main guy up front. You can see that means a lot to him and so I doubt this would happen. If it did though it would not overly shock me.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

h69 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 am

He joined us more for the adulation of being the main guy up front. You can see that means a lot to him and so I doubt this would happen. If it did though it would not overly shock me.
Disagree HD. He never knew he was going to be up top with us until Moyes joined. And Moyes early days he played winger.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm convinced he'll stay until the end of the season but will leave then. Reports I read today say he's not going to 'do a Payet'.

Which is good for all concerned. Summer is a far better time to buy and sell. It gives MP and his team time to properly assess what's out there and not panic buy.

But with City now seriously looking at Rice as Fernandinho's replacement and ready to blow his new contract out of the water, it could be a very busy period.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

If city bid 50 mill, Rice will go. If the Chinese have really bid 35 mill, Marko will go. It's a business, whatever the 2 cunts will want to tell us, it's a money making business
Covid in the Boardroom

Gerry G

Post by Gerry G »

If his head has been turned then move him on players like Arnie will only give you 1 good season,after that they become a diva sitting in his arse with his hands in the air believing he is entitled to referees protection
West Ham till i die

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

jameskel wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:06 am If city bid 50 mill, Rice will go. If the Chinese have really bid 35 mill, Marko will go. It's a business, whatever the 2 cunts will want to tell us, it's a money making business
Fucking bollocks. Rice and Marko love the club and, more importantly, the fans. They bleed claret and blue and wouldn't leave, ever!