Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:38 am Football insider Fabrizio Romano has revealed that Julen Lopetegui has agreed to become West Ham’s next manager, succeeding David Moyes.

Concerns had been raised that the appointment was too similar to David Moyes, with worries that Lopetegui would not integrate West Ham’s academy players into the first team. There have also been rumours that Hammers chairman David Sullivan ignored the advice of football director Tim Steidten in his pursuit of the former Real Madrid and Spain coach.

I for one if I had the choice would not want him as our next manager .

Though we still appear to be talking to others one being Former Bayern Munich boss Hansi Flick
I always think there is a big IF when it comes to West Ham rumours. There are a great many sol called ITKs, the loudest of them being that ExWHU employee character. But I'm quite sure if you had the time to trawl back through all the crap he's spouted you will find him doing the old about turn tango on many occasions.

IF (big IF) the rumours turn out to be fact I would expect Steidten , and Mark Noble who has also been mentioned in the same conrext apparently, to do the honourable thing and tell the dwarf to put their jobs where the sun doesn't shine.

That said I did read another piece somewhere that claimed Steidten was "comfortable" about the Lopetegui appointment. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Apparently the Loppy deal is pretty much done and dusted.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:07 am Apparently the Loppy deal is pretty much done and dusted.
Geo’s rarely wrong .

Lopetiguwhateverhisnameis OUT !
Bring back Jonathon !