Bayern Leverkusen vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: Bayern Leverkusen vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by tassiehammer »

Is what it is. Stats just came up. We beat them in yellow cards 2-0.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:53 pm All over redrover. Good effort against a very good team with important players missing.
Down to bare bones nxt wk. Realistically got zero chance. But what about being in a 3rd European quarter final in a row…is that not pretty impressive?
Massive achievement to reach 3 Euros quarter finals plus 1 winner of Europa Conference and semi-final of Europa Cup 2 seasons ago.

Who would have thought that when McDullard took over in December 2019.

Main priority to finish top 8 in Premier League and that a BIG ASK.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:47 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:41 pm
We’ve got in some great positions Andy, just been lacking final ball. For all their possession and shots , fab has made 2 brilliant saves. I just don’t get the we’ve been shit crap…without 2 of our best players
To be honest I haven't said we have been shit but with so little possession we need to at least shoot occasionally
To be fair I think if we’d tried to take them on in a game of football we would have been soundly done over.

We’ll have to take them on next week so I guess we’ll find out.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:54 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:52 pm We did well to keep the score down, unlike the victim.
The only difference is that Liverpool have the squad and manager to turn it round ......us on the other hand
Totally agreed. If our Tim Steidtner stay for 4 to 5 years here, hope he will bring our strength in depth more stronger and to fill in plug-holes. Not easy with the FFP and PSR in charge. Look what happened to oil-rich Barcode but they blood in their youth players and they are good enough to continue.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Sterling effort for 86 minutes. But 32 shots to 1 must be some sort of record for a QF. Moyesball at it's finest. It would have helped of course if we had options on the bench but the cunt sold them or won't use them.

No Europe next season so time for a new broom and a crucifixion.

IndianHammer

Post by IndianHammer »

Almost no chance of a turn around next week without Bowen, Paqueta and Emerson. Hope we give it a go and not just sit and defend as nothing to lose after this. Fabianski was immense today.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

With a bit of luck next week I'll be the last we'll see of that scotch cunt. 32 shots to our 1, is a fucking disgrace. Fuck him.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:00 pm Sterling effort for 86 minutes. But 32 shots to 1 must be some sort of record for a QF. Moyesball at it's finest. It would have helped of course if we had options on the bench but the cunt sold them or won't use them.

Pale..with the squad we’ve got what team , tactics , formation are you playing tonight different to what moyes has done? Because all I hear is moyesball bollox without any other viable options? Against a team with no losses all season.
Let’s be avin it fella.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:55 pm Is what it is. Stats just came up. We beat them in yellow cards 2-0.
And 11-10 on fouls apparently.
Last edited by Whiskyman on Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:05 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:00 pm Sterling effort for 86 minutes. But 32 shots to 1 must be some sort of record for a QF. Moyesball at it's finest. It would have helped of course if we had options on the bench but the cunt sold them or won't use them.

Pale..with the squad we’ve got what team , tactics , formation are you playing tonight different to what moyes has done? Because all I hear is moyesball bollox without any other viable options? Against a team with no losses all season.
Let’s be avin it fella.
brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:05 pm

Let’s be avin it fella.
Obviously not but who was the mastermind behind stripping the squad to the bone ? Not bringing through youth players who were the best in the country last season ? Running players into the ground ?

Sorry mate, not having it. He has to go.