Liverpool vs West Ham League Cup Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: Liverpool vs West Ham League Cup Official Match Thread

Post by OZHAMMER »

Kehrer must be wondering what he has done to deserve this.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Soucek did absolutely f*ck all again,but Moyes still keeps him on.

That's a sackable offence in itself. :roll:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Just watched a Gonzocast. Glad to see I’m not the only one who saw Benrahma chicken out of a challenge very early in the second half. I can excuse a player having a crap game but I can’t tolerate cowardice on the field.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:05 pm Just watched a Gonzocast. Glad to see I’m not the only one who saw Benrahma chicken out of a challenge very early in the second half. I can excuse a player having a crap game but I can’t tolerate cowardice on the field.
Does that go for Moyes as well?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I swear to God, the next time I hear Moyes is our best manager ever with a win ratio of blah blah blah percent and won us that cup.
I'll strangle the cunt.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Lets try and work out the answers to Moyes upcoming excuses before they are made.
1. We are tired ............. Liverpool have played the same number of games as us, both in the Europa League.....that one wont work

2. It takes time to build a team ......3 years.? The squad that played tonight, 20 players, 2 are from the youth setup, Mubama, and Johnson, and Ogbonna, Cresswell and Fornals have not been brought in by Moyes, the rest, 15 players in total are all Moyes choices and incomings. He bought the fuckers he takes the blame.

3. We had sickness....... that old chestnut ....We were without Aguerd .. who with recent performances could of gifted them another two goals on top of the 5 they scored .....so no major loss .the scousers on the other hand were without Andy Robertson, Joel Matip, Stefan Bajcetic, Thiago Alcantara, Diogo Jota, Ben Doak and Alexis MacAllister.

4. They are a better team .......Of course they are, they have a real manger

5. The fringe players aren't good enough ........ Your fault again because you cant rotate a squad. MOM for us Johnson ...a fringe plyer

6. We had a chance .......Our first shot was on 71 mins .......just before Liverpool score their 3rd ........so no we weren't in it for 90 mins ..not a chance.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Well that was embarrassing wasn’t it ?

Remember when he threw a league cup quarter final at Arsenal a few years ago ?
I’ve never forgiven him for it but this was fucking worse .

Cowardly cunt .
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:59 pm Lets try and work out the answers to Moyes upcoming excuses before they are made.
1. We are tired ............. Liverpool have played the same number of games as us, both in the Europa League.....that one wont work

2. It takes time to build a team ......3 years.? The squad that played tonight, 20 players, 2 are from the youth setup, Mubama, and Johnson, and Ogbonna, Cresswell and Fornals have not been brought in by Moyes, the rest, 15 players in total are all Moyes choices and incomings. He bought the fuckers he takes the blame.

3. We had sickness....... that old chestnut ....We were without Aguerd .. who with recent performances could of gifted them another two goals on top of the 5 they scored .....so no major loss .the scousers on the other hand were without Andy Robertson, Joel Matip, Stefan Bajcetic, Thiago Alcantara, Diogo Jota, Ben Doak and Alexis MacAllister.

4. They are a better team .......Of course they are, they have a real manger

5. The fringe players aren't good enough ........ Your fault again because you cant rotate a squad. MOM for us Johnson ...a fringe plyer

6. We had a chance .......Our first shot was on 71 mins .......just before Liverpool score their 3rd ........so no we weren't in it for 90 mins ..not a chance.

Sadly mate, all correct.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:06 am Well that was embarrassing wasn’t it ?

Remember when he threw a league cup quarter final at Arsenal a few years ago ?
I’ve never forgiven him for it but this was fucking worse .

Cowardly cunt .

Absolutely.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Fuck, that's a real pants down thrashing. Was Bowen's goal our first shot at the target? That's a piss take on all the travelling fans. Club should reimburse them all.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............