Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Need to do better against Tottenham as we were awful against a poor Palace side which we gifted them a goal and surely Mavropanus will find it hard to get back to the starting line-up after his dreadful mistake. I am not pleased with Paqueta in last couple of games as he kept throwing possession away which is one of the reason why we struggle and I will not be saddened to see him go if Man City or Newcastle want him next summer. Only brightest player on the pitch is Kudus and I wasn't very happy with Moyes for not putting Mubama in place of Soucek who was very poor in No.10 role and Bowen would be more suitable as right winger. Tactics against Palace FAILED and need to change. Hope to have Zouma back. Mubama MUST start against Tottenham who did well against Man City and we have to keep Son & Co quiet so does Moyes need to put 3 central defenders with 2 wings back:?? Will t worked?

Squad:

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Aguerd
Emerson

Alvarez
JWP
Paqueta

Bowen
Mubama
Kudus

If Moyes put 5-4-1 formations then Kehrer in back 3 with Zouma and Aguerd with 2 usual wing-back with JWP and Alvarez in front with Bowen and Kudus on attacking wing and Mubama up front.

We need to start pulling together and give a good go and don't let them bully us.

COYI!!!!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

jameskel

Re: Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by jameskel »

If Spurs continue to play how they have been, I cant see us getting near them
Covid in the Boardroom

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

a proper thrashing incoming..

Moysie in his goldfish gob mode within half hour.

we're shite...and its all on the lunch in charge and his 2bob Phil Neal assistants...

YES BOSS

YES BOSS

YES BOSS

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

jameskel wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:59 pm If Spurs continue to play how they have been, I cant see us getting near them
Me either. It could get embarrassing.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

even his slurping of the coffee cup is winding me up at this point..

STAND BY

winning that tin pot cup has given the fraud all the ammunition he needs to ram ANY criticism of his genius RIGHT DOWN YOUR COLLECTIVE GREG...OR ....REEES
look at it logically..
.we played no marks .. thats the truth.....the arrogant wanker now thinks hes gareth safegate..

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

normannomates wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:39 am even his slurping of the coffee cup is winding me up at this point..

STAND BY

winning that tin pot cup has given the fraud all the ammunition he needs to ram ANY criticism of his genius RIGHT DOWN YOUR COLLECTIVE GREG...OR ....REEES
look at it logically..
.we played no marks .. thats the truth.....the arrogant wanker now thinks hes gareth safegate..
Are you saying We played no marks in last 20 home and away European matches normal? Because I don’t think we have and have only lost once .
I don’t buy the narrative that we were lucky to win conference cup it’s total bollox.
We sit 9th only 6 points off the big boys , we’ve had worse starts.
We will however get royally spanked by spuds tho.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Don't think we'll get anything out of this one but, tbh, I'm more hopeful against them than I was for Sunday's game. Spurs are like Brighton. They are like headless chickens with no structure and a basic inability to defend. They will always create chances, and with a player like Son in the team they will always score their shate of goals. Their two full back Porro and Udogie are great going forward but very poor defensively which leaves them vulnerable to the counter attack.

Of course if we play Bowen as the central striker again we lose an advantage straight away because, as we all saw, apart from the man who mattered, on Sunday when we take Bowen away from the flanks we are far less effective going forward. I'll get pelters for saying it but I'd leave out JWP and Paqueta for this one. Neither have contributed anything worthwhile for the last 3 games and Paqueta, particularly, with what seems to be a refusal to do the simple things even when they are the most obvious, his becoming a liability. One world class through ball, to Emerson, in 270 minutes of football doesn't cut it for me I'm afraid.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:09 am Don't think we'll get anything out of this one but, tbh, I'm more hopeful against them than I was for Sunday's game. Spurs are like Brighton. They are like headless chickens with no structure and a basic inability to defend. They will always create chances, and with a player like Son in the team they will always score their shate of goals. Their two full back Porro and Udogie are great going forward but very poor defensively which leaves them vulnerable to the counter attack.

Of course if we play Bowen as the central striker again we lose an advantage straight away because, as we all saw, apart from the man who mattered, on Sunday when we take Bowen away from the flanks we are far less effective going forward. I'll get pelters for saying it but I'd leave out JWP and Paqueta for this one. Neither have contributed anything worthwhile for the last 3 games and Paqueta, particularly, with what seems to be a refusal to do the simple things even when they are the most obvious, his becoming a liability. One world class through ball, to Emerson, in 270 minutes of football doesn't cut it for me I'm afraid.
As far as the performances of Paqueta and JWP go thats as much down to poor man management ( from he who shall be despised ) as it is down to the players . Why does he still insist on playing a man like Bowen out of position , he does his best work out wide , and Kudus is best in the middle as a CF or AM .

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

We'll get a huge fine for time wasting if we get a corner and JWP isn't playing. Confusion will reign. :D . Moysie might give Soucek the gig :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:32 am
normannomates wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:39 am even his slurping of the coffee cup is winding me up at this point..

STAND BY

look at it logically..
Are you saying We played no marks in last 20 home and away European matches normal? Because I don’t think we have and have only lost once .
I don’t buy the narrative that we were lucky to win conference cup it’s total bollox.
We sit 9th only 6 points off the big boys , we’ve had worse starts.
We will however get royally spanked by spuds tho.
yes im saying exactly that
and its SPURS ..