West Ham vs Crystal Palace Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: West Ham vs Crystal Palace Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Another mccunty masterclass.

I fucking despise the cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Another 96 minutes I won’t get back 😴😴😴
COYI!!!

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

We didn’t lose is the most positive I can be. Kudos did ok.
About it really.

Post by 9898 »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:01 pm We didn’t lose is the most positive I can be. Kudos did ok.
About it really.
Sorry bud, Kudus will not be a good signing.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

brookingslovechild

9898 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:58 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:01 pm We didn’t lose is the most positive I can be. Kudos did ok.
About it really.
Sorry bud, Kudus will not be a good signing.
I know right …takes people on, makes and scores goals …defo not one for us fella…no sir

brookingslovechild

Who’s gonna admit…spurs are the team we aspire to be…song and kulaski are absolute mustard. They are quick and pacey and incisive. A good watch. ……there I said it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:50 pm Who’s gonna admit…spurs are the team we aspire to be…song and kulaski are absolute mustard. They are quick and pacey and incisive. A good watch. ……there I said it.

On paper there's not a great deal of difference between the sides. Factor in some of our potential youth players and we're probably slightly ahead. Unfortunately we have an absolute cunt of a manager who'll destroy us.
Still on the bright side only this season to go before we can bid farewell to this thing of a man.

brookingslovechild

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:04 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:50 pm Who’s gonna admit…spurs are the team we aspire to be…song and kulaski are absolute mustard. They are quick and pacey and incisive. A good watch. ……there I said it.

On paper there's not a great deal of difference between the sides. Factor in some of our potential youth players and we're probably slightly ahead. Unfortunately we have an absolute cunt of a manager who'll destroy us.
Still on the bright side only this season to go before we can bid farewell to this thing of a man.
BB ..gotta be honest have no idea how we are ahead of them? They have a quality striker in song and a proper working midfield . Could agree back line is similar. Managers worlds apart …defo give u that.
Going toe to toe with City ..its impressive.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:09 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:04 pm

BB ..gotta be honest have no idea how we are ahead of them? They have a quality striker in song and a proper working midfield . Could agree back line is similar. Managers worlds apart …defo give u that.
Going toe to toe with City ..its impressive.
Now put Moyes in charge of them and they lose that game 3-1. That's the difference. Son apart, the rest of them we could match given the right man in charge. At the moment we're no better than palace, Fulham, wolves etc. That for me is how far we've sunk under this thing in charge.
Dreadful manager destroying us week in week out with turgid displays of garbage football.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

In that case I have some goods news for you .........they will be able to tear someone a new arse on Thursday night when they next play ....should be a Good watch .......oh.....hang on :shock: