Liverpool vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Liverpool vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket »

Well if Moyes admitted to Ralph Laurenatutl that Southampton Reserves beat us cos “this was the difference because you could bring on the fresh, good players,” then he must have already conceded the hammering at Anfield already.
And if the players have seen the article as well they probably have too.

Moyes should be ashamed of himself .
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:43 pm Well if Moyes admitted to Ralph Laurenatutl that Southampton Reserves beat us cos “this was the difference because you could bring on the fresh, good players,” then he must have already conceded the hammering at Anfield already.

Yes, he has given the players the excuse, and fucked off the players that didn’t come on during the week. Especially the young lads not given an opportunity to show if they could step up.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:43 pm Well if Moyes admitted to Ralph Laurenatutl that Southampton Reserves beat us cos “this was the difference because you could bring on the fresh, good players,” then he must have already conceded the hammering at Anfield already.

He was trying to put Ralph in his place when they shared a drink after the game - You only won because you made 5 substitutions (so there) and I only made two (fuck it,that came out wrong - I look a right cunt)

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Good mate, who happens to be a scouse fan and a serious punter with one of those phone accounts had a grin on his mush in the footy club rooms today. So I gave him a lazy 20 bucks to put on the Irons at ten bucks to win. Wipe that grin off his face Moyesie for fucks sake!!
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

Growing up in Essex and seeing the county cricket team in the 60's, those of a similar age and interest will remember the mobile scoreboard that used to follow the team to far flung venues like Colchester, Ilford, Southend, Brentwood and Leyton.

They have a permanent Chelmsford home now with a proper scoreboard but I always wondered what happened to that old relic.

And my curiosity was rewarded yesterday when a mate informed me it was seen outside Anfield this morning.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:25 am Good mate, who happens to be a scouse fan and a serious punter with one of those phone accounts had a grin on his mush in the footy club rooms today. So I gave him a lazy 20 bucks to put on the Irons at ten bucks to win. Wipe that grin off his face Moyesie for fucks sake!!
Proof, if any was ever needed, there are indeed many people with more money than sense. ;)

Hope you're right mate but I for one am not holding my breath.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Come on Craigy boy 😆
Attachments
009A28AD-BA20-4D2C-B253-0CBBC48AC4E8.jpeg
009A28AD-BA20-4D2C-B253-0CBBC48AC4E8.jpeg (124.67 KiB) Viewed 600 times
COYI!!!

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Think it will be a long day today ;)

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:30 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:25 am Good mate, who happens to be a scouse fan and a serious punter with one of those phone accounts had a grin on his mush in the footy club rooms today. So I gave him a lazy 20 bucks to put on the Irons at ten bucks to win. Wipe that grin off his face Moyesie for fucks sake!!
Proof, if any was ever needed, there are indeed many people with more money than sense. ;)

Hope you're right mate but I for one am not holding my breath.
Just make the boys work harder next week. :D :D. But humongous bragging rights and a few quid if we get up. :) COYI!!!!!
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Towie

Post by Towie »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:52 am Think it will be a long day today ;)
Especially as the rumours are Rice is out today’s game.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.