Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Castiron »

Can't accuse us of being boring. Never in doubt. COYI

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Bloody hell being a hammer puts me through the mill! Nice to get the win after a great first half. I feel we really missing Oggy for the last few games. However, as it stands, despite injuries, we are top London club, and 4th in the league in April can’t be a bad thing! Who would have thought?

COYI
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

What was enjoyable was seeing how good we could be and for 20 mins we were very good indeed. Antonio going off disrupted that but we now know with out best eleven available, we have a high functioning quality attack.

And before tiredness interrupted a great return, Masuaku showed his quality travelling with the ball

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Them two snivelling tight cunts aside may I say a great time to be a fucking Hammer at the moment
Whatever happens now till the end of the season my congratulations to Moyes the back room staff and of course the players for a fucking wonderful time so far ,the fitness ,effort, teamwork ,will to win ,pride and never say die approach that has been long missing from this football club has been restored big time.

Take a bow chaps.

Towie

Post by Towie »

hd1 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:41 pm Never in doubt. Great performance and we've shown we can win without Dec and Mickey despite all the negative whingers saying otherwise.

We've got no-one to fear between now and the end of the season.

Always believe
Never in doubt? What game did you watch?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

hd1 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:41 pm Never in doubt. Great performance and we've shown we can win without Dec and Mickey despite all the negative whingers saying otherwise.

We've got no-one to fear between now and the end of the season.

Always believe
Never in doubt , what match was you watching ? , poor thing still going on about negative whingers ? , some of us still have a opinion and at the moment are still able to express it .
Still proud to be a Hammer , always will be , and a win at the end of the day is still a win , even if we were lucky 1st half and we looked crap second half .

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Glad to be wrong but Christ , we made fucking hard work of it .
Hope I keep being wrong too .

Cos I can’t see Leicester and Chelsea being quite so accommodating.
Bring back Jonathon !

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

3 points away from home is always a bonus. 3 goals even better. Read a bit about Coufal last week saying you’re only really injured when you get your leg broken, my kind of player :D :D so get the medical staff working on all the softcocks and get the first 11 back on the pitch :D :D kickimmuts
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Also , a word of praise for Mr West Ham .

Really seemed to raise his game last night and was always looking for the ball .
He gave me a couple of heart attacks but apart from that well done Noble .

Can he do it 4 or 5 games on the spin though.
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

I couldn't watch the last 5 minutes. Too much for the old bowels.

I went up the road to get rid of the cat poo.

Noble did very well contrary to my fears but he'll need to maintain that. We tired second half, missed the outlet that Antonio gives. Who'd have thought he'd have a hammy problem again ?

Stumpy and the dribbler will be crapping themselves. Europe ? Can we get there on a number 87 ?

Planes cost money.