Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:00 pm 😁😁

If i want decent conversation I'll do it face to face, not on a forum where most posters sit in front of their laptops with pants round their ankles

You pompus twat
Well done, you managed more than 10 words

You sound just like the pleb numbers

How do we do this face to face when you're scared of a little virus? Make sure you've got a face mask.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Be quite, you're making yourself look a cunt
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:17 pm Be quite, you're making yourself look a cunt
:lol:

Like what I did there

Do you want me to be "quiet" because you are the the one making oneself look like a cunt

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

😂😂😂

You fucking tool
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:41 pm 😂😂😂

You fucking tool
0% input

100% controversy on every post

For those that think numbers is actually a live member of this forum, here he is.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Well, I've tentatively booked my first session post lockdown for Tuesday 13th April, driving over to see my West London mates.

I've also booked a hotel as I'll be so cunted the very idea of negotiating a train will be out of the question.

I suspect the following morning I'll think coronavirus wouldn't feel as bad as this.

And I can't wait.

8-)

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:15 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:13 pm

Me Mate..Mr Ironworks is way off........ :lol: ...saying that ,lifes about opinions,everyone is entitled.

Most of us are down mate...caused me a shit load of probs..not just the Social stuff either...
But realize I've still been luckier than most...where I live,and MK got away with it pretty lightly...guys and girls in the Cities
have been hit harder.

We'll all appreciate things a lot more when it's over....can't wait.

Look forward to your Hols mate..sure you'll get there..
Opinions are like arseholes, we all have them ;)

You advocate the so called vaccine, it's experimental and is going through it's final testing on the general population, if it wasn't there would be no open questions about is effectiveness. Personally I'm not going to be a test subject.

If the "vaccine" was the route to end this fuck up, why would there still be the need for face masks and the threat of future lockdowns, even though you have had the "vaccine"? What exactly does it do if once you've been jabbed, it doesn't stop you getting the virus (stronger strain of the common cold) or passing it on to someone else? If the majority of the population have none or little symptoms, what's the point of having it?

You seem to think that there is a risk that there is a need to control a virus that the vast majority of the population have survived happily for the last year + without the intervention of a vaccine, the ability to apply logic is lost.

We are walking into full control of every aspect of your life with health passports, due to continued mental scare tactics and capitulation from the general populace.
I'm really sorry mate....but I'm really struggling with your take on this...
We have Vaccines worldwide for all sorts of Viruses/infections...Malaria to Flu...it's how we fight stuff of,it protects
most of us ...not stop us getting it ..protects us,limits it's damage it can cause..and most importantly will stop thousands
maybe millions dying,as vaccinations against Malaria have.
Lots of us have Flu Vaccine Jabs every year...might well be the same with this new virus...Personally think it's beatable
altogether,couple years but doable but that's just my take.

The testing has been done...labs and people...but yes it's effectiveness on certain groups is on going..will it help
70%/80% 99%...but everything is positive...99% we can got shot of this thing in a year or to....70%...a bit longer
maybe, and may have to have annual jabs for the elderly and vulnerable..such as we do flu,which itself has different
variants,and the jabs are different every year,all viruses evolve and change....in general and affect people differently.

Face masks are just a precaution that's still needed...when we've all been jabbed up,they'll be phased out.some will still
wear them,will be part of life...Chinese wear them over here all time,for protection against traffic pollution,maybe no bad
thing,two birds with one stone...people wanna wear them...it's a free country.

Survived happily ...ffs c'mon mate,we've had 80,000 plus extra people die this year...EXTRA PEOPLE...this thing has
killed some of us that would still be alive if it hadn't come to us.

I've known people it's taken..friends know people it's got....and made my life seriously difficult,as it has everyone...
fucked with people mentally as well as physically,but what were we supposed to do ,let it run wild...and continue to
kill 2/3 % of us every year....which would increase as hospitals would be full,and be no treatment available,people
would start dying at home.....you will call that scaremongering...it aint........

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:13 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:15 pm

Opinions are like arseholes, we all have them ;)

You advocate the so called vaccine, it's experimental and is going through it's final testing on the general population, if it wasn't there would be no open questions about is effectiveness. Personally I'm not going to be a test subject.

If the "vaccine" was the route to end this fuck up, why would there still be the need for face masks and the threat of future lockdowns, even though you have had the "vaccine"? What exactly does it do if once you've been jabbed, it doesn't stop you getting the virus (stronger strain of the common cold) or passing it on to someone else? If the majority of the population have none or little symptoms, what's the point of having it?

You seem to think that there is a risk that there is a need to control a virus that the vast majority of the population have survived happily for the last year + without the intervention of a vaccine, the ability to apply logic is lost.

We are walking into full control of every aspect of your life with health passports, due to continued mental scare tactics and capitulation from the general populace.
We have Vaccines worldwide for all sorts of Viruses/infections...Malaria to Flu...it's how we fight stuff of,it protects
most of us ...not stop us getting it ..protects us,limits it's damage it can cause..and most importantly will stop thousands
Lots of us have Flu Vaccine Jabs every year...might well be the same with this new virus...Personally think it's beatable

The testing has been done...labs and people...but yes it's effectiveness on certain groups is on going..will it help
70%/80% 99%...but everything is positive...99% we can got shot of this thing in a year or to....70%...a bit longer
maybe, and may have to have annual jabs for the elderly and vulnerable..such as we do flu,which itself has different
variants,and the jabs are different every year,all viruses evolve and change....in general and affect people differently.

Face masks are just a precaution that's still needed...when we've all been jabbed up,they'll be phased out.some will still
wear them,will be part of life...Chinese wear them over here all time,for protection against traffic pollution,maybe no bad

Survived happily ...ffs c'mon mate,we've had 80,000 plus extra people die this year...EXTRA PEOPLE...this thing has

I've known people it's taken..friends know people it's got....and made my life seriously difficult,as it has everyone...
fucked with people mentally as well as physically,but what were we supposed to do ,let it run wild...and continue to
kill 2/3 % of us every year....which would increase as hospitals would be full,and be no treatment available,people
would start dying at home.....you will call that scaremongering...it aint........
Where are you getting your data from MK? The data from the ONS shows that in 2019 in England and wales there were a total number of 530,841 deaths

For 2020 at week 46 (13th November 2020) there were 529,928 registered deaths in England and Wales, are you saying that from the 13th November to the end of December there were 80,000 extra deaths?

Where on earth are you getting 2/3% deaths per year from covid? I would say that is scaremongering.

If the vaccine does what is supposed to and it protects those who are at risk, why are we all being coerced into taking it?

"When everyone is vaccinated, we can return to normal"

In the last year I have lost one friend to heart disease, 1 to cancer and 1 to MND. Covid isn't the only thing that can kill you.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:24 am Well, I've tentatively booked my first session post lockdown for Tuesday 13th April, driving over to see my West London mates.

I've also booked a hotel as I'll be so cunted the very idea of negotiating a train will be out of the question.

I suspect the following morning I'll think coronavirus wouldn't feel as bad as this.

And I can't wait.

8-)
You might want to consider not driving over if your planning on taking the train back... ;) Otherwise it's a splendid plan full of cunning

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:29 am
mkhammer wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:13 am

Where are you getting your data from MK? The data from the ONS shows that in 2019 in England and wales there were a total number of 530,841 deaths

For 2020 at week 46 (13th November 2020) there were 529,928 registered deaths in England and Wales, are you saying that from the 13th November to the end of December there were 80,000 extra deaths?

Where on earth are you getting 2/3% deaths per year from covid? I would say that is scaremongering.

If the vaccine does what is supposed to and it protects those who are at risk, why are we all being coerced into taking it?

"When everyone is vaccinated, we can return to normal"

In the last year I have lost one friend to heart disease, 1 to cancer and 1 to MND. Covid isn't the only thing that can kill you.

There's pages and pages of stats I can put up on excess deaths...and the reasons..
I'll do a Newspaper one...have a look round they all say the same....2020 had an increase of approx 12% extra deaths than
the previous 10 years ..and I'm being conservative,read the articles not just this one...
https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... rst%20wave.

As of this moment in time there has been...113,000,000 Cases ,,,registered cases mind you of Covid 19...
2,500,000 Deaths..
91,300,000 of these cases are closed...had a result....89,000,000 have recovered...97%....3% died....
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

We have a population of 65,000,000....3% of that is...I know,I'll let you work it out...

This is the potential of this thing...those death rates..every year if we dont get it under and controlled and understood.

Again I do not scare monger these are the facts that are out there for everyone to see...

I'm sorry for your loses mate,truly ...but us fuckin about trying to get rid of the potential of this thing is leading to
other deaths that aren't Covid related...people are not getting the same levels of treatment...thats why we have to
fuck it off as soon as we can...and not just.................Live with it...........
Live with it maybe,but on our terms,under our control...much the same as Flu...