That 3rd relegation spot

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

That 3rd relegation spot

Post by palerider »

It's now generally accepted that the Blunts and the Baggies are gone. Obviously I'm pleased about the Blunts, less so about West Brom. Some I know will be ecstatic because of Sam but I don't belong in that camp. It wasn't his fault he was with us so long.

There are maybe 5 contenders for the 3rd spot. Fulham, Newcastle, Palarse, Brighton and Burnley.

I think Brighton and Burnley will be well safe before May. And I have mixed feelings about the other 3.

I still can't forgive Parker's snake impersonation sitting in the Bacon-Dodgers' box watching them when we were relegated under the golem. Yes he was a great player but some things are bigger than that.

Newcastle similarly. I like the fans but managed by a fat cunt who openly said he wanted us to go down in retribution for denying Manure the title one year. And of course they have serial cheat Callum Wilson on their books.

Which leads me to Palarse. Horrible squeaky fans (Ultras :lol: :lol: ), and managed by an owl. But if it's cheats you're after look no further than Mr Wilfried Zaha, The black Tom Daley.

So a toughie. On form alone, Fulham will survive but form is temporary. And both the Toon and Palarse are without their respective cheats.

I'd have to go with Palarse as my personal choice although the discovery that Gareth Bale's transfer was illegal and the Spuds got deducted 35 points for it may just trump the thought.

JayK

Re: That 3rd relegation spot

Post by JayK »

That last thought would be perfect.

Out of the contenders though I don’t want Newcastle to go down. One of my best mates supports them and they hate Bruce and Ashley. Feel sorry for them. I don’t care which of the others go down tbh but Fulham certainly making it a bit more interesting lately but now they got a tough few games coming up and play Newcastle last game of the season I think
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

I would rather have Brighton to go down as we still can't beat them and the better they go down, the better for us.

Would rather have Fulham in Premier League than Brighton
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Prior to this weekend I was hoping Fulham would escape the drop. Palace or Burnley would be my choice to drop. But when I found out that Fulham have 6 fucking loanees in their team I changed my mind. They're obviously not breaking any rules and regulations but, imo, it's a complete nonsense fielding a starting line up where the club "owns" less than half the players on the pitch.

Fuck em. Hope they drop.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:24 pm Prior to this weekend I was hoping Fulham would escape the drop. Palace or Burnley would be my choice to drop. But when I found out that Fulham have 6 fucking loanees in their team I changed my mind. They're obviously not breaking any rules and regulations but, imo, it's a complete nonsense fielding a starting line up where the club "owns" less than half the players on the pitch.

Fuck em. Hope they drop.
'De situ-ation 'as bin dealt wiv, milady.'
'FAB, Parker, FAB.'

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

hope its the Geordies for me

never will forgive them throwing the petrol bomb at us up there

we may have deserved it but that's not the point :evil:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dagger wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:56 pm hope its the Geordies for me

never will forgive them throwing the petrol bomb at us up there

we may have deserved it but that's not the point :evil:
I was at that game , but up in the seats. Visiting fans were to the left of where I was sitting. But sadly in those times most fans of most clubs deserved everything that was thrown at them (no pun intended) back then. Only time I have ever been involved in a punch up at a match was at St Andrews , that's Birmingham City of course not the bloody golf course, and that was with one of our own scroats. Tried using my shoulder to climb over to have a go at some Brum fans and his mate took exception when I planted one on the bloke's jaw. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Fuck me mate, he's one of us" was his whining response. There were some cunts about back then. And if memory serves we lost the bloody game as well.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Makes a refreshing change not seeing us in the equation
Personally couldn’t give a flying fuck who goes down with the whippet fuckers and the boing boing cunts.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Blunts top of my list....closely followed by but unlikely to go Crappy Palass (maybe next season fingers crossed), live very close to CP and a lot of friends are ST there, had to put up with lots of shite so looking forwards to payback time !

Baggies - to see who The Fat Hamster blames for the situation...of course its not him as they were already in freefall.
I think Brighton will be third on my list...

Still tighter than our owners wallets down at the ass end so who knows, lots of points still to play for

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

For those interested zzzz ,there is the A23 derby tonight
Whoopy fucking do.