Agent Parker

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: Agent Parker

Post by Castiron »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:15 am
Castiron wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:07 pm Now I remember seeing some reports linking us to Maja. It could have been the usual bullshit, but think Fulham paid very little for him in today's market, maybe £15m.
Didn't see the game, but 2 against Everton on his full debut ain't a bad start.
Didn't watch the full game but saw the goals and, tbh, they were a bit like the one Afolayan scored against Doncaster. The sort that it's impossible to miss. But the bloke had to be in the right place to put them away and scoring 2 on debut has to give him a bit of confidence for the rest of the season.
As you say, you need to be in the position to score. Bowen seemed to get into those positions when he first joined, doesn't seem to get in the box enough at the moment.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

3 points behind the barcodes now.
Squeeky shity arse time for wor Andy and co methinks. :?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:18 pm 3 points behind the barcodes now.
Squeeky shity arse time for wor Andy and co methinks. :?
Indeed my learned friend.

And without that arsewipe Wilson to con refs until April too.

It has to be said however, that as much as I loathe those whippet-fiddling wife-beaters from Sheffield, how they weren't given a late penalty is beyond me. The keeper took the guy clean out. Should have been a red too.

In fact once again it was a farcical day for VAR with our 'best' referee Michael Oliver not thinking the West Brom defender had handballed.

May as well hand the whole thing over to Ronald McDonald.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Morning,
I`m really pleased for Scott who is making a real fight out of it against all odds, young forward thinking managers the likes of Scott given time and money is the way towards the next level, a crying shame our owners don`t have the foresight.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:24 am Morning,
I`m really pleased for Scott who is making a real fight out of it against all odds, young forward thinking managers the likes of Scott given time and money is the way towards the next level, a crying shame our owners don`t have the foresight.
They're making a fight of it. But apparently SIX of the players in that team yesterday are only on loan. Unless they can tie some of them down permanently they will struggle again next time round.

Actually didn't believe a club could have that many on loan but I checked it out and whoever said it was right.
Loftus-Chhek--Chelsea
Lemina--Southampton
Areola--PSG
Andersen--Lyon
Lookman--Leipzig
Aina--Torino
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:23 am
garnett wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:24 am Morning,
They're making a fight of it. But apparently SIX of the players in that team yesterday are only on loan. Unless they can tie some of them down permanently they will struggle again next time round.

Actually didn't believe a club could have that many on loan but I checked it out and whoever said it was right.
Loftus-Chhek--Chelsea
Lemina--Southampton
Areola--PSG
Andersen--Lyon
Lookman--Leipzig
Aina--Torino
You are allowed 2 domestic loans, hence why we made Benrahmas loan permanent in Jan.

Not sure about foreign loans but you would assume Fulham have taken maximum amount allowed as it seems a lot.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:27 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:23 am

Loftus-Chhek--Chelsea
Lemina--Southampton
Areola--PSG
Andersen--Lyon
Lookman--Leipzig
Aina--Torino
You are allowed 2 domestic loans, hence why we made Benrahmas loan permanent in Jan.

Not sure about foreign loans but you would assume Fulham have taken maximum amount allowed as it seems a lot.
I was obviously aware of the two domestic loans but the amount from Johnny Foreigner land seems fucking ridiculous. Fulham must have studied the rules but it's just wrong.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:48 am
Towie wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:27 am

I was obviously aware of the two domestic loans but the amount from Johnny Foreigner land seems fucking ridiculous. Fulham must have studied the rules but it's just wrong.
I'm totally confused now after reading this. I think I need to go and lie down.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/4647 ... one%20time.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?