West Ham vs Tottenham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: West Ham vs Tottenham Official Match Thread

Post by BlackDiamond »

Clayton wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:14 am Antonio cannot start , we really do not need to rush him back , but the boss may think differently .

Fabianski ( Worries me , but the defence is state of the art )
Coufal - Dawson - Diop - Johnson
Rice - Soucek
Fredericks - Fornals - Benrahma
Lingard
I think we could tweak that lineup thus

Coufal - Dawson - Cresswell - Johnson
Rice - Soucek
Lingard

Cresswell offers more utility going forward and better set piece delivery.

However, because DM is the person he is, I expect he will insert Noble into the team and then it all gets strange and lop sided.

I imagine the Gonz will produce 4 videos covering all permutations before Sunday, therefore being wrong three times and right once. Which is my batting average if we were to make comparisons.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:36 am
Clayton wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:14 am Antonio cannot start , we really do not need to rush him back , but the boss may think differently .

Rice - Soucek
Lingard

Rice - Soucek
Lingard

However, because DM is the person he is, I expect he will insert Noble into the team and then it all gets strange and lop sided.

I imagine the Gonz will produce 4 videos covering all permutations before Sunday, therefore being wrong three times and right once. Which is my batting average if we were to make comparisons.
The only problem I see with Cresswell playing as a CB in a back 4 is his lack of height otherwise I would definitely select him , as I really do not see him as a LB anymore .

Towie

Post by Towie »

Moyes record so far versus the sky money big 6 this season, so don’t get your hopes up for this game.

Played 6
Won - 0
Draw - 2
Lost - 4

Son & Kane will give us big problems, hopefully they both get injured tonight. :twisted:
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Could do with them losing tonight, the return leg is on Wednesday and would need to put out their strongest team, rest their main men against us in order to progress to the next round of the EL........so tonight I am routing for RZ Pellets..........who the fuck are they?

Sounds like something that comes out of the back end of a rabbit ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:36 am

Rice - Soucek
Lingard

Rice - Soucek
Lingard

I hope he don't put Noble in.You never know with Moyes sometimes.We have only scored one goal with him,when his been on the field of play this season.Not saying,don`t bring him on,just don't start with him,because we are always poor when that happens.As you say,we lose our shape.

Let`s go for it.Spurs are not brimming with confidence and I feel the players aren't happy with Mourinho's negative tactics.But if we sit back and let them dominate and they score,they`ll gain that confidence quick enough..Son and Kane ALWAYS do well against us,so let`s hope Moyes does his homework.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

If Spuds lose tonight, they will be fired up against West Ham so I hope Spuds will get a draw tonight.. Hope to have lengthly injuries times will do for me tonight.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:44 pm Could do with them losing tonight, the return leg is on Wednesday and would need to put out their strongest team, rest their main men against us in order to progress to the next round of the EL........so tonight I am routing for RZ Pellets..........who the fuck are they?

Sounds like something that comes out of the back end of a rabbit ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apparently they are the largest wood pellet manufacturer in Europe. Exciting stuff indeed.

Not.

https://www.facebook.com/rzpellets/
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Harry Kane not in the squad tonight so he will be fired up aginst us :evil: :evil: :evil:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:41 pm Harry Kane not in the squad tonight so he will be fired up aginst us :evil: :evil: :evil:
Rumour has it,his out of Sundays game.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:15 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:41 pm Harry Kane not in the squad tonight so he will be fired up aginst us :evil: :evil: :evil:
Rumour has it,his out of Sundays game.
You can bet your life that fucking chinny cunt I'll be there Sunday.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.