The President(s)

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

The President(s)

Post by BlackDiamond »

What we can say about Biden is he has a certain deportment about him that Trump obviously lacks. Of course using that word already suggests he is more stately, measured etc. The flip side would also suggest a bit slow.

Trump for all his huge faults has that bombastic vigour and unstable energy that lends him the character of a younger man.

So with Trump it is always a question of can you get him to stop; whereas Biden poses the question can he last...

Rick_Deckard

Re: The President(s)

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Trump is a businessman and wanted to get things done the way a business would achieve those ends...and the "establishment" hate people who dont play by their rules.
Biden is an "establishment" lackey and they like that because they can control him.

Trump was fucked from day one, he was never going to be allowed to do the Presidents job his way, so they did whatever they could to screw him over, Same as all the Bremainer traitors here and outside the UK that did everything possible to try and stop that happening and a lot of them are still trying to derail things...

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Is an Impeachment at this time the right thing to do ....just gonna wind his psycho extremists up more...
Maybe best to let him fade away into history...
Can only think it would stop him running as an independent...or heading up a Patriot Party.

Strange did agree with some of his stuff,and was often misquoted and Quotes were turned around,and interpreted
to suit at times...But the Bloke shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency of the USA...way way to far up his own arse.

Are there any 40/50 year olds in American Politics...Be so Much better to have a New Young President to pull things together.

Personally think Biden is a Gateway for Kamala Harris.....I'd have a bet she's Pres before the 4 years is up..

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I'll miss his hair and bleach drinking.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Who gives a fuck about the inauguration ?

No doubt it will be on the screens all afternoon. I hope Joe doesn't open up with 'Have I had my lunch yet ?'.

Unless of course you live in the States which I humbly accept some on here do.

But here in sunny Blighty I'd sooner watch a programme about snails. which would be far more entertaining.
Last edited by palerider on Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A president that did what he set out to do a refreshing change imo but never really had a chance from day one.
Sleepy fucking Joe ,Harris’s leg up into the white house I’d say bunk up and she’s had plenty of those in her dodgy rise to the top ;) as well as some voting issues in the past
Nudge nudge.
She will fuck him over asap
The dopey old cunt won’t know what hit him.

Fuck em.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"Personally think Biden is a Gateway for Kamala Harris.....I'd have a bet she's Pres before the 4 years is up.."

plenty of commentators said that when she was shoehorned into the job...an easy way to get another "black" into the oval office job and a women...

if people think the US of A is divided now...you wait until shes in the oval office..people will only take so much

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Up here in Canada unfortunately we have to keep an eye on what is going on to the south as they are our biggest trading partner, we share the worlds longest border and too much of our industry is intertwined.

Biden is old, Harris is going to be de facto president and I would not be surprised if she is president before West Ham sign a striker.

I am fairly neutral on it all as US politics is just a swamp of filth left or right, on that Trump was right and he wanted to drain it.

Inherently it is neither here nor there which party was in power, the Bush's & Clinton's et al are all cut out of the same cloth. There is a ruling elite who control everything outside of the White House and "they" just have "their" people in the key roles in congress, senate, FBI, the law courts and everywhere. All these persons outwardly have decorum and look like we expect a statesperson to, but behind the scenes there is corruption and worse galore.

Trump was not one of these and "they" never expected him to get in. But he is no saint either and the best way to describe it is that he is really a rival dynasty to the incumbents and he tried his hardest to get his people into those high places. Unfortunately for him he ended up firing most of them. He actually had some decent ideas, but he is so brash and likes speaking in colloquialisms and metaphors that they fall flat on their face that in the end even he doesn't know what he was saying. That he personally lacks any decorum, claims to be a Christian to snare his voters while behaving entirely in contradiction to the teachings of Christianity he purports to follow, is more than questionable in relation to his own affairs and is clearly a narcissist of the highest order and worse (lets get all those federal executions done eh....) means that he is easy cannon fodder for his political rivals. He can't go fighting the establishment and uncovering too much as he will just expose himself.

Take the whole Epstein thing, both Trump & Clinton are probably equally balls deep.... I wonder if Maxwell will ever spill the beans - but if you want an insight into US politics, there it is right there for an interesting case study - depravity, money, powerful people in influential places, Israel & mossad, handy suicides, scapegoats.

At the end of the day, the swamp is undrainable and it is better for everyone just to quietly move on with an air of outward dignity. The whole impeachment thing just seems to be vindictive, he lost the election, just let him go and he will in no doubt blow things up in his own way in the months to follow. To me, the biggest surprise of his presidency is that there was no lone wolf Oswaldo Harvey Lee... maybe that is to come when he starts blabbing "matters of state security".

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Why are they trying to do their utmost to stop him standing again ?.....sounds like theyre shit scared he might get elected again...to get elected he would need votes....thats how democracy works in theory.....but this isnt how the left work, no matter what they say or claim, they dont really like democracy because as has been seen it can go against them and they wont get the result they seem to think they are entitled to, they hate losing...so they try to eliminate the chances of that happening and if they still dont get what they want because people dont vote for them or their cause etc then do whatever you can to try and fuck them or the person that did get voted for over afterwards....

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Poor old cunt, 137 years of age, incontinent, bandy as fuck, and the back of his bonce looks like an explosion in a mattress factory.
He's got his work cut out.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.