Gulp!

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Gulp!

Post by Towie »

Our shady owners will have experience of underhand deals. No way would they put it in writing.

Move on, nothing to see here.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

You don't pick Snoddy , Sam ,and if we're winning we'll put Nobes on for Antonio to give you a chance.
Fuck, I'll have some of that Dave.

But we hung on. Pie'n'mash all round.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Bit of a farce really, playing with words for the occasion. Would have easily been better for us to have done the sale after the game and no issues would have arose. A loan deal with the obligation to buy by the end of january, " yeh we will sell him to you after our game" " But we need him now, we promise we wont play him against you" Or are there rules against that. So it was basically done in the open, well more so than the previous mentioned one.

Why they are even wasting office time on this is stupid, its not as if we were trying to affect the outcome of every game WBA plays, not really likely we were trying to affect the outcome of this game either,.. its a side of the third party rule that irks them and they would probably have a hard job, if Sullivan has got the nuts he professes to have, to pin any deductions on us.

Funny Lard Arse is in the centre of this, Smells a bit like sour grapes to me, Andbefore anyone else points it out, the club came out with it also before. oh whoopee dee. Like Lardy cant have a word in their shell likes.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:13 pm Sean's reached Watford!
Indeed. The march for justice moves to Westminster today.

Meanwhile, Gary Lineker and Oliver Holt are preparing statements for the court that in their professional opinion, this is the only reason that the Blunts are bottom of the league.

We're fucked.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:21 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:13 pm Sean's reached Watford!

Meanwhile, Gary Lineker and Oliver Holt are preparing statements for the court that in their professional opinion, this is the only reason that the Blunts are bottom of the league.

We're fucked.
Fear not.
Lady B is awaiting his arrival, tackled up to the hilt, with a box of accessories that the Gestapo would be proud of.
I'm like a rutting Rhino at the mere thought of it!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:10 am

We're fucked.
Fear not.
Lady B is awaiting his arrival, tackled up to the hilt, with a box of accessories that the Gestapo would be proud of.
:lol:

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

I would be very surprised if that clause was actually written into the agreement.

It has been described as a "Gentleman's Agreement", which I take to mean a verbal agreement. If that is indeed the case, it may be difficult for the PL to prove that there was such an agreement between the clubs. Either way, I expect no more that a slap on the wrist for both clubs.
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

We're fucked.
Fear not.
My Y fronts are ruined. Even a 70 degree spin hasn't got the stains out.

I need a lie down now.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:58 am Bit of a farce really, playing with words for the occasion. Would have easily been better for us to have done the sale after the game and no issues would have arose. A loan deal with the obligation to buy by the end of january, " yeh we will sell him to you after our game" " But we need him now, we promise we wont play him against you" Or are there rules against that. So it was basically done in the open, well more so than the previous mentioned one.

Why they are even wasting office time on this is stupid, its not as if we were trying to affect the outcome of every game WBA plays, not really likely we were trying to affect the outcome of this game either,.. its a side of the third party rule that irks them and they would probably have a hard job, if Sullivan has got the nuts he professes to have, to pin any deductions on us.

Funny Lard Arse is in the centre of this, Smells a bit like sour grapes to me, Andbefore anyone else points it out, the club came out with it also before. oh whoopee dee. Like Lardy cant have a word in their shell likes.
If rules have been broken West Brom are equally guilty. So what possible benefit would anyone at West Brom , including the porker, gain by stirring up the shit FFS ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:11 am

Fear not.
My Y fronts are ruined. Even a 70 degree spin hasn't got the stains out.

I need a lie down now.
I don't mind saying I've slightly soiled my Mickey mouse longjohns as well.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.