West Ham vs Burnley Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: West Ham vs Burnley Official Match Thread

Post by Flairon »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:10 pm Just seen a video of the boys training and Winston Reid's there. I think he's our new center forward :?
Would you be surprised!?!
Flairon

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

See everyones upbeat again.... :lol:

Do agree tho not expecting much of a game,odd goal usually settles it against these...
Mees and the Tark bloke are their strength, up there with best pairing in the whole league,anything in the air is theirs,
Quick in the box as well..might need a 20 yard dig from Ben Fornals Lanza Bowen Dec to nick this one..
Should have most possession ,so nice to play thru midfield keep it on the deck...instead of slinging to many crosses in
mix it up a bit..
Got us down to have a nice little extra 8 Pts in the bag by end of Jan...doable...Funny 9 more likely maybe....beat Palace
lose Scouse rather than 2 draws.....I Know....that's way to optimistic for on here.... :lol:

Just a straight even money win for me...and pick 2 of above to score...see team first.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Towie

Post by Towie »

Watch Cresswell get done every time when they put long diagonals into him with either Woods or Barnes waiting to nod back across goal. Ffs.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:39 pm See everyones upbeat again.... :lol:

Do agree tho not expecting much of a game,odd goal usually settles it against these...
Mees and the Tark bloke are their strength, up there with best pairing in the whole league,anything in the air is theirs,
Quick in the box as well..might need a 20 yard dig from Ben Fornals Lanza Bowen Dec to nick this one..
Should have most possession ,so nice to play thru midfield keep it on the deck...instead of slinging to many crosses in
mix it up a bit..
Got us down to have a nice little extra 8 Pts in the bag by end of Jan...doable...Funny 9 more likely maybe....beat Palace
lose Scouse rather than 2 draws.....I Know....that's way to optimistic for on here.... :lol:

Just a straight even money win for me...and pick 2 of above to score...see team first.
Mate from ANY 10 games 4 wins and 6 losses is better than 10 draws. Call me a pessimist but I’ll start to relax when we have the regulation 40 points on the board. Be nice if we did it quick and then maybe we might see on our two of the youngsters getting a run to see if they can rise to the occasion.

Today? Honestly, I’d take 0-0 now if it was offered.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:44 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:39 pm See everyones upbeat again.... :lol:

mix it up a bit..

Mate from ANY 10 games 4 wins and 6 losses is better than 10 draws. Call me a pessimist but I’ll start to relax when we have the regulation 40 points on the board. Be nice if we did it quick and then maybe we might see on our two of the youngsters getting a run to see if they can rise to the occasion.

Yeah taking that to extremes you could not lose a game and get relegated....lose 12/13 and finish 6/7 th....

Nah we'll be fine 10th upwards...stick with that even if we screw up and lose 0-1 in a minute...
Very Much Dec And Tomas related tho....eggs in one basket just a bit to much to be fair.

COYI..... :D

Side Note.....Think the Iconic is the prettiest ground in the League when they do the air shots .....

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:57 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Yeah taking that to extremes you could not lose a game and get relegated....lose 12/13 and finish 6/7 th....

Nah we'll be fine 10th upwards...stick with that even if we screw up and lose 0-1 in a minute...
Very Much Dec And Tomas related tho....eggs in one basket just a bit to much to be fair.

COYI..... :D

Side Note.....Think the Iconic is the prettiest ground in the League when they do the air shots .....

Certainly the most impressive backdrop.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

That was a nice stretch and firm side foot Antonio. Rather mugged the Burnley back line there.

1-0 it's obvious we will add to this.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Antonio......1-0..................second bad mistake by Tarkowski...swerved that one well

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

In Antonio we trust !... 1 - 0