Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: Coronavirus

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:33 pm For those who do think a vaccine is a good idea this Professor argues the NHS could vaccinate the entire population in 5 days if everyone dropped all the bullshit bureaucracy.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... -professor
Probably could,but it`s all about what cut of money is going here and there,isn't it.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Macca666 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:35 pm I’m on the planet where over 99% of people recover from coronavirus and silly fuckers like you think we need a vaccine. I don’t know one person who has died of this virus but a few that have killed themselves due to this fucking lockdown bollocks. It’s no surprise that suicides rates are at the highest level for decades, and that people are dying because they are too scared to go to hospital and get treatment, but hey fuck em right, their lives don’t matter.
I notice you chose to ignore the two statements that were released by the CDC and PHE, I guess you don’t have an answer for that, and quite frankly your comment on the government when your on here spouting government stats every other day and then declare you couldn’t give a shit what they say is fucking laughable😂😂 ( I put a couple of smileys in foe effect) your a fucking idiot.
Who ever you are...I'll talk, argue,discuss any subject with anyone,the more someone has opposing views the more
interesting it is........But when someone comes up with such total utter crap for the sake of it,it's just not poss to have a meaningful
conversation...
How the living fuck any "Person" can deny what is happening at the moment beggars believe....
If you actual read anything I put up..a lot of what you're banging on about I've already said...if I quote any stats,
stats that are there for every one to see.....the 800,000 new cases a day....the 3% that die because of it...
But 3% means fuck all to you...2,000,000 people gone that could/should still be around...but hey thats ok...you're good that's
all that matters ...
(I've known of 2 People that have passed....both in their 50s....Most friends,have known of someone,thats died or have been
unwell with it.)
Now the UKs biggest Killer...these aren't Government Stats,they're not my Stats..they are independent stats.

Most people go into denial cos they are scared of something...if I don't talk about it and acknowledge it...it might go
away...Sounds like you...

And you're a very Rude Dude to boot...... :lol:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:33 pm For those who do think a vaccine is a good idea this Professor argues the NHS could vaccinate the entire population in 5 days if everyone dropped all the bullshit bureaucracy.

Nailed it...If NHS was a business...you'd shut it down tomorrow...Absolutely Brilliant Staff...Run by people.....
Piss up up in a brewery comes to mind...

Way out of their League in this...Government should have the Balls to Hand it over to the Army....they do logistics,they've
touched on it..but should hand it right over...
Takes the pressure of the staff involved...let them look after people..let the Army do what they are good at.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:15 am

Nailed it...If NHS was a business...you'd shut it down tomorrow...Absolutely Brilliant Staff...Run by people.....

Way out of their League in this...Government should have the Balls to Hand it over to the Army....they do logistics,they've
Takes the pressure of the staff involved...let them look after people..let the Army do what they are good at.
Exactly right. If you have a crisis, then treat it like a fucking crisis. Recent history has shown what mass mobilisations can do in very short time-frames.

Dunkirk being one famous example. All those tiny boats crossing the channel to ferry people back to south England. And lets remember they were under attack when they did it. A million repatriated in 72 hours.

Those big Army Chinook's can do all the heavy lifting moving the pieces around the board

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:41 am
mkhammer wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:15 am

Exactly right. If you have a crisis, then treat it like a fucking crisis. Recent history has shown what mass mobilisations can do in very short time-frames.

Dunkirk being one famous example. All those tiny boats crossing the channel to ferry people back to south England. And lets remember they were under attack when they did it. A million repatriated in 72 hours.

Those big Army Chinook's can do all the heavy lifting moving the pieces around the board
Yeah,we'll do ok it'll get sorted...but sometimes OK aint enough........

Footie Stadiums....perfect for it.....stop footie had them over to the Army......for a month.

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:01 am
Macca666 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:35 pm I’m on the planet where over 99% of people recover from coronavirus and silly fuckers like you think we need a vaccine. I don’t know one person who has died of this virus but a few that have killed themselves due to this fucking lockdown bollocks. It’s no surprise that suicides rates are at the highest level for decades, and that people are dying because they are too scared to go to hospital and get treatment, but hey fuck em right, their lives don’t matter.
I notice you chose to ignore the two statements that were released by the CDC and PHE, I guess you don’t have an answer for that, and quite frankly your comment on the government when your on here spouting government stats every other day and then declare you couldn’t give a shit what they say is fucking laughable😂😂 ( I put a couple of smileys in foe effect) your a fucking idiot.
Who ever you are...I'll talk, argue,discuss any subject with anyone,the more someone has opposing views the more
interesting it is........But when someone comes up with such total utter crap for the sake of it,it's just not poss to have a meaningful
conversation...
How the living fuck any "Person" can deny what is happening at the moment beggars believe....
If you actual read anything I put up..a lot of what you're banging on about I've already said...if I quote any stats,
stats that are there for every one to see.....the 800,000 new cases a day....the 3% that die because of it...
But 3% means fuck all to you...2,000,000 people gone that could/should still be around...but hey thats ok...you're good that's
all that matters ...
(I've known of 2 People that have passed....both in their 50s....Most friends,have known of someone,thats died or have been
unwell with it.)
Now the UKs biggest Killer...these aren't Government Stats,they're not my Stats..they are independent stats.

Most people go into denial cos they are scared of something...if I don't talk about it and acknowledge it...it might go

More fucking bullshit, you clearly haven’t got a clue about the real facts and figures, you just repeat the same old nonsense that the mainstream media are dishing up and then go on your merry way spouting on here like some kind of fucking messiah.

Firstly I didn’t deny people were dying, clearly people are dying, I just dispute the numbers that the gov is putting out, i’ll Say it here and now for you, the numbers are bullshit.

You claim that Covid is killing more than cancer, fuck off, get a grip that’s an insult to the millions of people who have died of cancer around the world in the last ten months. Without question the government are putting cancer deaths down as Coronavirus in certain instances, you’ll deny this because your government wouldn’t lie, surely they wouldn’t, they are being deceitful now and have been since the start of all this nonsense.

Let’s look at the main man Prat Hancock, actually declared in Parliament a few months ago that testing was done on the benefits of vitamin D in the fight against coronavirus, guess what he lied, no testing was done, he opening lied in parliament to win a debate, once a liar always a liar.

The government claim that the hospitals are at breaking point, guess what, more bullshit with a little research you will see that the hospitals are operating at about 85% capacity, which is actually lower than normal for this time of year, factor in that the government ordered that hospitals remove about 12000 beds recently for social distancing purposes and it’s even more remarkable.

The CDC report that the figures are wrong and the more realistic figure would be about 6% of those released, the PHE statement back in late March last year.

I’ll continue, back last year when the deaths hit about 20000 Mr valance I believe it was, declared on live tv that number was probably wrong and that hardly any of the dead had been tested, a remarkable statement that not one journo pulled him up on.

I would continue but I know I’m pissing in the wind with people like you, people who ten months ago when asked what they thought of politicians, would say they are all full of shit lying bastards but now for some reason you believe every word that they spout.
Anyway run along now get in line your vaccines waiting, I would tell you to go check out the governments own website on the wonderful new vaccines they have ready and how they might not be so wonderful after all, but I doubt you’d go check, I would ask you to go check out the new law changes that have been hastily rushed through regarding compensation should the vaccine go wrong, but I doubt you’d go check, but hey their safe so go knock ya self out.

And lastly i’ll Debate you anytime, but when you clearly don’t know your arse from your elbow and haven’t done a second of research instead choosing to listen to cunts like piers Morgan and the BBC, I think I’ll pass.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Macca666 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:52 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:01 am

conversation...
all that matters ...
unwell with it.)

More fucking bullshit, you clearly haven’t got a clue about the real facts and figures, you just repeat the same old nonsense that the mainstream media are dishing up and then go on your merry way spouting on here like some kind of fucking messiah.

Firstly I didn’t deny people were dying, clearly people are dying, I just dispute the numbers that the gov is putting out, i’ll Say it here and now for you, the numbers are bullshit.

You claim that Covid is killing more than cancer, fuck off, get a grip that’s an insult to the millions of people who have died of cancer around the world in the last ten months. Without question the government are putting cancer deaths down as Coronavirus in certain instances, you’ll deny this because your government wouldn’t lie, surely they wouldn’t, they are being deceitful now and have been since the start of all this nonsense.

Let’s look at the main man Prat Hancock, actually declared in Parliament a few months ago that testing was done on the benefits of vitamin D in the fight against coronavirus, guess what he lied, no testing was done, he opening lied in parliament to win a debate, once a liar always a liar.

The government claim that the hospitals are at breaking point, guess what, more bullshit with a little research you will see that the hospitals are operating at about 85% capacity, which is actually lower than normal for this time of year, factor in that the government ordered that hospitals remove about 12000 beds recently for social distancing purposes and it’s even more remarkable.

The CDC report that the figures are wrong and the more realistic figure would be about 6% of those released, the PHE statement back in late March last year.

I’ll continue, back last year when the deaths hit about 20000 Mr valance I believe it was, declared on live tv that number was probably wrong and that hardly any of the dead had been tested, a remarkable statement that not one journo pulled him up on.

I would continue but I know I’m pissing in the wind with people like you, people who ten months ago when asked what they thought of politicians, would say they are all full of shit lying bastards but now for some reason you believe every word that they spout.
Anyway run along now get in line your vaccines waiting, I would tell you to go check out the governments own website on the wonderful new vaccines they have ready and how they might not be so wonderful after all, but I doubt you’d go check, I would ask you to go check out the new law changes that have been hastily rushed through regarding compensation should the vaccine go wrong, but I doubt you’d go check, but hey their safe so go knock ya self out.

And lastly i’ll Debate you anytime, but when you clearly don’t know your arse from your elbow and haven’t done a second of research instead choosing to listen to cunts like piers Morgan and the BBC, I think I’ll pass.
Jesus Christ... :lol: ..I really cant be arsed mate........You really just dont get it do you..
You'll have to trust me...not that I give a flying fuck ..I can pull all that crap to shreds.

Swearing and cursing to and about someone that loves their country and cares about people and wants the best for them
and trying to see and discuss how we can get over this thing really sums little bods like like you up...

And you really are a rude little fucker......wouldn't know debate if it kicked you up the Arse... :lol:

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:02 pm
Macca666 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:52 pm

Jesus Christ... :lol: ..I really cant be arsed mate........You really just dont get it do you..
You'll have to trust me...not that I give a flying fuck ..I can pull all that crap to shreds.

Swearing and cursing to and about someone that loves their country and cares about people and wants the best for them
and trying to see and discuss how we can get over this thing really sums little bods like like you up...

And you really are a rude little fucker......wouldn't know debate if it kicked you up the Arse... :lol:
[/quote
Lol you really are one daft cunt that makes up bullshit, just been reading another thread and fuck me like a broken record you’ve graced that with yet more bollocks claiming that if you pass it on to 10 people, 1 would probably die, so MKhammer the man that in his own words doesn’t do conspiracies now claims that it kills 10% of people who get the virus, lol I’d love to know where your getting your stats from.

I’ve given you 4 or 5 facts but for whatever reason you’ve chose to ignore, yet you claim you would pull my argument apart, but again you choose not too, all you do is repeat repeat repeat and throw in some made up shit for good measure.

You also claim 1000s and 1000s of babies kiddies will die as a consequence of covid, again where are you getting this shit from? It’s just made up bullshit from the mind of an idiot, now if you had said millions of babies kiddies will die as a consequence of famine drinking dodgy water and war then I’d make you about right, but fuck that let’s make up some bullshit and say it was Covid.
I think your one of the people the government like to call a useful idiot, you go round spouting shit, you even claim coronavirus is a new virus, lol You know fuck all.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Everybody loves a good mass debate .

But the little private one that you two are having at the moment is far and away the best I’ve had the pleasure to read on this forum in many a month .

Keep it up guys 👍🏻😂
Bring back Jonathon !

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:46 pm Everybody loves a good mass debate .

But the little private one that you two are having at the moment is far and away the best I’ve had the pleasure to read on this forum in many a month .

Keep it up guys 👍🏻😂
I’m glad it’s of your liking, I too am having a splendid time trying to educate someone who in my eyes is either.
1. Bullshitting
2. Idiot
3. Both
I’m hoping he’s just an idiot at least then I can make an exception, still waiting for the messiah to rip my arguments apart, got a feeling I’ll be waiting a while.
Oh just read, coco’s fucking sidekick Whitty is now claiming that the hospitals are at breaking point, fuck me another bullshitting cunt, they ain’t at breaking point and if they are put the 12000 beds back that were removed recently.