Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Our fans reaction to our Team taking the knee

Post by h69 »

garnett wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:20 am A big step taken by the PL changing badges, designed I believe to eradicate the "knee".
They changed badges to a generic abolish racism message so they are not seen to support the BLM marxist organisation as finally people are seeing it for what it is.

It is a good first step but I believe they will have kneeling prior to matches all next season.

Diamondhammer

Post by Diamondhammer »

I knew this would happen, sorry to mention the M word, but well done Millwall fans today, I understand we were also a bit vocal as well. F.A pathetic response as expected, it’s only gonna get worse until this pre-start bollox stops.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Diamondhammer wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:39 am I knew this would happen, sorry to mention the M word, but well done Millwall fans today, I understand we were also a bit vocal as well. F.A pathetic response as expected, it’s only gonna get worse until this pre-start bollox stops.
I don’t know but I bet they weren’t the only ones .

I feel a bit of sympathy for them if that IS the case as they always get the bad press .

Dion Dublin , by the way , is a grade ‘A’ Cunt .
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Boooo it was all meant to be about Rainbow laces day !!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Not sure what happened there yet.................one of their guys (Derby) was standing up giving the "Black Power" Clenched
fist salute...that would have sparked it big time...if he aint done that before...that's deliberate intimidation,a wind up to spark
something...Authorities need to have a "Word " with him as well..
But we know they wont....
People give me the Black power thing ,I aint gonna be happy either...Micky started doing it,while kneeling,not standing
which emphasises it,it has different meaning to the Knee...it represents extremism now.

Was for the "Gesture" intially for just a few games...But needs to stop now..doing more harm than good.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Your forgetting the unwritten law Black people cannot be racist.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:57 am Not sure what happened there yet.................one of their guys (Derby) was standing up giving the "Black Power" Clenched
fist salute...that would have sparked it big time...if he aint done that before...that's deliberate intimidation,a wind up to spark
People give me the Black power thing ,I aint gonna be happy either...Micky started doing it,while kneeling,not standing
which emphasises it,it has different meaning to the Knee...it represents extremism now.

Was for the "Gesture" intially for just a few games...But needs to stop now..doing more harm than good.
Probably not helping Antonio’s hamstring problems either.
Is it me or do some players look a tad embarrassed doing this charade ?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:44 am
mkhammer wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:57 am Not sure what happened there yet.................one of their guys (Derby) was standing up giving the "Black Power" Clenched

Probably not helping Antonio’s hamstring problems either.
Is it me or do some players look a tad embarrassed doing this charade ?
Yeah ,some well meaning things take on a life of their own at times...the original sentiment gets lost.and the shit stirrers
use it to their advantage.........the whole BLM and and to a lesser point the Knee thing are prime examples.

Thats why they have to stop it now....when the crowds are back.there could be players like the Derby one,who dont
care on the effect it will have...could even be pleased to see the animosity..

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !