Fofana

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Fofana

Post by Castiron »

Looks decent at the back for Leicester. Could have been a decent acquisition for us...if our cunts in charge had some ambition.
Johnny Evans on the other hand πŸ˜‚ just did a Dowie.

Towie

Re: Fofana

Post by Towie »

Castiron wrote: ↑Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:42 pm Looks decent at the back for Leicester. Could have been a decent acquisition for us...if our cunts in charge had some ambition.
Dowies was much better.

And agree on Fofana, he gonna be some player.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Towie wrote: ↑Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 pm
Castiron wrote: ↑Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:42 pm Looks decent at the back for Leicester. Could have been a decent acquisition for us...if our cunts in charge had some ambition.
Dowies was much better.

Evans nearly scored two own goals!.
Leicester were fucking awful tonight, very disappointing.
If they can't get Steptoe in behind they offer very little most of the time.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: ↑Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:06 pm
Towie wrote: ↑Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Dowies was much better.

Evans nearly scored two own goals!.
Leicester were fucking awful tonight, very disappointing.
If they can't get Steptoe in behind they offer very little most of the time.
People often accuse Moyes of having no plane B and they may have a point. But what doesn't make sense is that some of the same people think Rodgers would be a good fit for West Ham. We totally outplayed, out thought and out tacticked them when we beat them which I guess says something.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Thought Red Scouse were screwed TBH,injuries they are getting..Maybe God aint a Scouser after all.... :lol:
But they Played well...which I am very very pleased about...cos looking at Spuds at the moment,they are going to go
very close...City are way to easy to beat...League is there for the taking this year...I can't live with the Spuds winning it,
my life would be over,football wise...
Not sure if Cheats are good enough just yet.

So C'mon you Reds,less we have a go at it of course.... we beat villa couple dropped points from those above us,table
would start looking very interesting...... :o :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:52 pm Thought Red Scouse were screwed TBH,injuries they are getting..Maybe God aint a Scouser after all.... :lol:
But they Played well...which I am very very pleased about...cos looking at Spuds at the moment,they are going to go
very close...City are way to easy to beat...League is there for the taking this year...I can't live with the Spuds winning it,

So C'mon you Reds,less we have a go at it of course.... we beat villa couple dropped points from those above us,table
Imo Mourinho is nailed on to win something with Spurs. He is a serial winner and they have a decent squad. But are they good enough to win the league ? Probably not. I've got a big E/W bet riding on Chelsea who I think look a slightly better bet although I still expect Liverpool to keep the title tbh.. Next weekend could be interesting as Chelsea play Spurs which might give us an idea which team looks the most likely.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:22 pm
mkhammer wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:52 pm Thought Red Scouse were screwed TBH,injuries they are getting..Maybe God aint a Scouser after all.... :lol:

Imo Mourinho is nailed on to win something with Spurs. He is a serial winner and they have a decent squad. But are they good enough to win the league ? Probably not. I've got a big E/W bet riding on Chelsea who I think look a slightly better bet although I still expect Liverpool to keep the title tbh.. Next weekend could be interesting as Chelsea play Spurs which might give us an idea which team looks the most likely.
Thats beginning to look like a very nice bet Mate....especially If Arse and City and red Mancs don't start firing soon...

Start of season..Red Scouse all day long for me....but they've been obliterated with injuries...if they're top at xmas
they'll go on and win it I reckon....be close tho,gonna have a good run for your money...whats the EW 2/3/4th

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:04 pm
Whiskyman wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Thats beginning to look like a very nice bet Mate....especially If Arse and City and red Mancs don't start firing soon...

Start of season..Red Scouse all day long for me....but they've been obliterated with injuries...if they're top at xmas
they'll go on and win it I reckon....be close tho,gonna have a good run for your money...whats the EW 2/3/4th
Tbh I thought the Scousers might struggle with their high line against Brenda's long balls over the top to Vardy tactic. Only saw the highlights but it looked like Leicester were lucky to get nil. Also think both Manc sides are not a big threat this season. City are missing David Silva more than I thought they would and Aguerro seems to be missing a lot of games, which is massive. And of course Fernandinho isn't getting any younger and je's a key player. In short I think they're a busted flush and tbh I'm puzzled with their player policies. They have a clear and obvious problem in both wing back positions. They probably don't have a natural right wing back solution but with Olichenko out I'm amazed they haven't brought back Angelino from his loan at Leipzig.

Hope I'm wrong because I love watching their football but they've gone backwards big time since the shutdown. As for my bet I don't normally indulge but Mr Power offered particularly attractive odds, not to mention each way paying out on a third place finish, and I found the offer too tempting to turn down. I actually made the bet not expecting them to win the League but I thought a top 3 finish was well within their scope.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:29 pm
mkhammer wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:04 pm

Tbh I thought the Scousers might struggle with their high line against Brenda's long balls over the top to Vardy tactic. Only saw the highlights but it looked like Leicester were lucky to get nil. Also think both Manc sides are not a big threat this season. City are missing David Silva more than I thought they would and Aguerro seems to be missing a lot of games, which is massive. And of course Fernandinho isn't getting any younger and je's a key player. In short I think they're a busted flush and tbh I'm puzzled with their player policies. They have a clear and obvious problem in both wing back positions. They probably don't have a natural right wing back solution but with Olichenko out I'm amazed they haven't brought back Angelino from his loan at Leipzig.

Hope I'm wrong because I love watching their football but they've gone backwards big time since the shutdown. As for my bet I don't normally indulge but Mr Power offered particularly attractive odds, not to mention each way paying out on a third place finish, and I found the offer too tempting to turn down. I actually made the bet not expecting them to win the League but I thought a top 3 finish was well within their scope.
Why City aren't all over Declan I don't Know...would save them having to hack players down to stop counters..
they'd be less beatable with him sat in the middle..
Think he fits in perfect there...Cheats sorry Chelsea... :lol:.. don't really need him,might want him as a CB...that will hopefully
put Dec off ,as sees himself as an MFer now...will end up a box to boxer as well I reckon....thought Soucek might hinder
that...but the opposite is happening...they're working out a one stays one goes thing,which I like,all about watching
the players around you and covering....saw Oggy and Cress pop up right side couple times...never seen us play like
that before....Dec and Soucek would spot that and cover,Arthur as well..
Love the way Klomp and the Scouse set up and play..would like that to be our bench mark,wouldn't have a prob as a
coach...showing our players scouse vids..no harm in learning something that is effective.

Funny usually make a few bob on the Irons over the season...cos when we do nick a game,the odds are always bigger
than they should be for a 2 horse race...but our odds are being squeezed now so will get tougher...need us to start
losing again.... :lol:

Anyone that likes a bet...should really check out the exchanges...9 times outta 10 you get better odds...