Blunt C**ts v West Ham official match thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Blunt C**ts v West Ham official match thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Glad that this match is over and done with a good scrappy 1-0 win......as always after international we are a bit rusty but we managed to grind out result.

8 days until at home against Aston Villa on Monday will give us some breathing space and couple of days rest, especially Rice.

Well done boys and Haller could do with a smile.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Clayton wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:41 pm
Castiron wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:53 pm
An away win, up to 8th, Moyes out 😂
I agree, he is going to have to start mixing it up soon, but fuck me did you see our start?.
Give Moyes and the coaching staff their due we are fitter , defensively better and more organised , but without Antonio up top we look slow and ponderous going forward .
I agree our start was diabolical yet we lost our easiest match , and should have actually done better against Arsenal and Fulham even Liverpool and Man City , but due to Moyes poor management skills or stubbornness , he really doesn't like to try and win a match or try and change it when his tactics are not working .
Which is exactly why some of us cannot warm to him.

Moyesasauras will not change.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:43 pm Glad that this match is over and done with a good scrappy 1-0 win......as always after international we are a bit rusty but we managed to grind out result.

8 days until at home against Aston Villa on Monday will give us some breathing space and couple of days rest, especially Rice.

Just why does Haller need to smile , Ibby ? .

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The only thing holding us back are them pair of cunts
Owning us.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Clayton wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:46 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:43 pm Glad that this match is over and done with a good scrappy 1-0 win......as always after international we are a bit rusty but we managed to grind out result.

To show he is happy with us and to bring other players to connect with him.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:04 pm

Check out his YouTube videos. Haller must have the most muted goal celebrations in professional football.

On the bright side, at least he's never going to get booked for overcelebrating.
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Fickle fans? Deluded?

Once again we won apparently because Sheff Utd are shite, not because the manager got the tactics right and the players executed them correctly :lol:

Winning a game that had banana skin written all over it and winning it comfortably shows how much we have come on under Moyes. We're fitter, more disciplined and with Antonio back probably against Villa, and Haller, Lanzini, Yarma and Benrahma on the bench all of whom can change a game we should be much more optimistic. It's only the fact we've managed to fuck it up so many times in the past that is holding back the optimism

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Another win Another Clean Sheet....Happy with that..
Everyone had a decent game...all worked hard,Def the better side,which is happening a fair bit this year.
No Easy Games in the PL,even this lot will give you a game,so can't complain if we don't dominate things,and have to
defend a bit.
Bowen Squares to Haller,be a different game,Same with Fornals failed to pick him up when he was free...
Haller wasn't impressed either time....both need to get their heads up...Fornals especially...Squad we have now he doesn't
start for me...would be behind both Lanza and Ben...
We Have no creativity in middle....no one creating the little one twos, the give and goes..it's all get it wide...you need
both games....Dec tries it 2/3 times a game..running from central MF at the defence...we need Lanzini in doing that.

Declan is slowly becoming not one of the best MFers in the League,but one of the best Players in it...Having Soufal
there is such a help to him...doesn't always have to sit.

Like what I'm seeing at moment..playing the best stuff since the "Move".....but the squad we have,there's so much more
potential....Moyes is getting it done....hopefully 4/5 more games,we'll start to play a more expansive game,more
variations..

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:04 pm

What do you mean happy with us ? As long as our manager is getting the best out of him ( which I don't think he is ) and he is scoring I am going to be happy with Haller , he doesn't have to be smiling to do that .
Pretty sure if the players are to connect with each other they would have done it already at the training ground and in their time away from the pitch .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

hd1 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:35 pm Fickle fans? Deluded?

Once again we won apparently because Sheff Utd are shite, not because the manager got the tactics right and the players executed them correctly :lol:

Winning a game that had banana skin written all over it and winning it comfortably shows how much we have come on under Moyes. We're fitter, more disciplined and with Antonio back probably against Villa, and Haller, Lanzini, Yarma and Benrahma on the bench all of whom can change a game we should be much more optimistic. It's only the fact we've managed to fuck it up so many times in the past that is holding back the optimism
I thought Sheffield Utd played well , when you look at where they are in the league and they shouldn't of been able to , but I do think the way we set up helped them as it has other teams far better then them .
There are those who like you who will say "the manager got the tactics right and the players executed them correctly " , which obviously they did as he never changes the tactics no matter the opposition .
But for me we should have gone out to show that we are the far better team with far better personnel with confidence , at times they were all over us , and they could have actually won it .
I give Moyes and the coaching staff their due we are fitter more organised and defensively sound , but that is it Moyes reactive subs and tactics are none existent , and that is where he lets the team down in my eyes . But hey ho another win under the belt and up to 8th for now .