America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: America burns

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:06 pm
mkhammer wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:10 pm Why can you say "A Person of Colour"..thats fine and dandy PC correct and all that shit...but you say "A person has Colour"
as in he/she is a Coloured Footballer/Shopkeeper..etc.. whatever ...you're some kinda Extreme Nazi loving Black Hating thug....
According to a small minority anyway....

It's descriptive thats all...as in he/she has blue eyes...Blond/Dark hair...fat/thin...tall/short...not racist whatsoever..

Colour has almost become a swearword......................some people like keeping things Black and White I spose..
Makes it all simple..

Bring it up..cos was watching something on TV... 2 women discussing the topic....One was "Black", one was a Latino
who are classified as white...cos we cant use any colour description.....The "Black" women had a lighter Skin tone than
the White Latino...

It's fuckin crazy.....
The problem is applying the colour thing in the first place. In African countries they don't describe themselves as "Black" because they are not. Their overall skin complexion is mid-brown, brown. In the same way white people are not actually white. They are categorized as pale skinned and this generally describes people of a European origin or used to.

Mixing language and anthropology we get the terms Caucasian,African,Hispanic,Asian,Chinese and all the other dolly mixtures and all their hybrid sub sets. Absolutely nothing wrong in that.

Then when you add a layer of socio political doctrine to the smorgasbord of pseudo science, you get something like the BLM movement as a construct.
And when you try and organise these things along racial divisions that always ends bad. Any reading of history supplies that conclusion.
Once you start Identifying as one thing...you're saying me.. I'm in this group..not yours,...I'm Black your White,we're different.
Straight away any Equality is out the window,cos you have separation,then rivalry,then competition,my group is better
than your's,so you don't share or help the other group.
Doing that on skin colour alone is F.in Crazy...don't agree with it..but least can understand the Cultural and even Religious
side of Racism.
Which exists far more in society the the colour thing.

The States situation, ours to extent..is not so much a colour thing (not saying colour hatred doesn't exist be stupid ,it does,
seen it) but as a society thing,the poor live in "Ghettos"...they steal/rob take and sale drugs/prostitution etc..keep them in that
area and away from us and our area,most of the poorer people live in the inner cities,which are mainly black now.

Years ago the East End was all white as was Parts of New York..they were looked on in the same way...keep them in their
place away from us.
Being Black makes you identifiable thats all.....Biggest racism in world is prob in India with the Caste system,truly wicked,
and they're all the same colour...Same Religion and Culture..

JayK

Post by JayK »

India is all Hindu and Sikh and stuff. Massive massive rivalry and racism between the 2. So not quite sane religion and culture
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

JayK wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:45 pm India is all Hindu and Sikh and stuff. Massive massive rivalry and racism between the 2. So not quite sane religion and culture
Think India is nearly all Hindu Jay..Muslim next....Sikhs and Bhuddists make up a very small part....but is a valid point mate..

Hinduism has 4 different Castes,basically a class system.......theres a 5th one the outcasts...the untouchables...

The BLM bods wanna take a look at that .they wanna see inequality.

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:53 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:45 pm India is all Hindu and Sikh and stuff. Massive massive rivalry and racism between the 2. So not quite sane religion and culture
Think India is nearly all Hindu Jay..Muslim next....Sikhs and Bhuddists make up a very small part....but is a valid point mate..

Hinduism has 4 different Castes,basically a class system.......theres a 5th one the outcasts...the untouchables...

Yeah could be more historical than present. Only know a little bit from talking to a guy who was on secondment with my team at O2 about 10 years ago so am very vague on the info he did tell me. Was a definite class system going on though and that carried on to modern times and over here. He lived in Leicester and was bottom of the class system due to being I think Sikh who are the farmer class.
Like I said, very vague and I could be completely muddled but there are facts in there somewhere 😂

Edit:
And BLM will never learn from that coz they’ll think they’re better than that
COYI!!!

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:06 pm
mkhammer wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:10 pm The problem is applying the colour thing in the first place. In African countries they don't describe themselves as "Black" because they are not. Their overall skin complexion is mid-brown, brown. In the same way white people are not actually white. They are categorized as pale skinned and this generally describes people of a European origin or used to.
There will be a Dulux chart next

Then a book, 50 shades of....

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Used to be some massive rows over Central and Plashet Parks
Indians v Pakistanis.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

JayK wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:28 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:53 pm

Yeah could be more historical than present. Only know a little bit from talking to a guy who was on secondment with my team at O2 about 10 years ago so am very vague on the info he did tell me. Was a definite class system going on though and that carried on to modern times and over here. He lived in Leicester and was bottom of the class system due to being I think Sikh who are the farmer class.
Like I said, very vague and I could be completely muddled but there are facts in there somewhere 😂

Edit:
Crazy in this day and age mate....used to work with some Indian guys ,was very prevalent,one lot were very subservient
to the others...but they all seemed to be ok with it,and treated it as the norm...

Funny the Muslims in india ,won't have any of it..say it's wrong

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:35 am
Used to be some massive rows over Central and Plashet Parks
Indians v Pakistanis.
Yeah massive rivalry between the 2. Never gonna see much peace between them no matter where they are
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:07 am
JayK wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:28 pm

Edit:
Crazy in this day and age mate....used to work with some Indian guys ,was very prevalent,one lot were very subservient
to the others...but they all seemed to be ok with it,and treated it as the norm...

Funny the Muslims in india ,won't have any of it..say it's wrong
It’s all wrong mate. Everyone should all be treated equally unless you’re a criminal and then your rights should be waved 🤷🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »