Is France No longer A Safe Country?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Is France No longer A Safe Country?

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:27 pm I went to do a job in Paris a year or 2 ago now. Was on the metro for a couple of hours maybe. 11pm I decided to get off and get a taxi. Very very unsafe looking like a tourist with my suitcase of tools and parts for the job.

So I don’t think it’s recently become unsafe.

Also, I thought Marseille would be a nice place to go. My mate done a job there and couldn’t wait to get out. Was prob 90% asylum seeker types. France has changed and is no longer just full of cunty french (mainly Paris) but cunty asylum seekers too.
I had a meeting in Gothenberg, also about 2 years ago. Sweden, the liberal champion of the EU's integration and diversity plan.

If you venture out after dark you take your life in your hands. Seriously, I'm not joking. Gangs of predominantly North African youths running wild. No-go areas during the day despite what the Swedish government tell you.

It doesn't work.

Unless something drastic is done soon, and I mean mass deportations, there'll be a race war. What you see in France right now is just the appetiser.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:49 am
JayK wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:27 pm I went to do a job in Paris a year or 2 ago now. Was on the metro for a couple of hours maybe. 11pm I decided to get off and get a taxi. Very very unsafe looking like a tourist with my suitcase of tools and parts for the job.

Also, I thought Marseille would be a nice place to go. My mate done a job there and couldn’t wait to get out. Was prob 90% asylum seeker types. France has changed and is no longer just full of cunty french (mainly Paris) but cunty asylum seekers too.
I had a meeting in Gothenberg, also about 2 years ago. Sweden, the liberal champion of the EU's integration and diversity plan.

If you venture out after dark you take your life in your hands. Seriously, I'm not joking. Gangs of predominantly North African youths running wild. No-go areas during the day despite what the Swedish government tell you.

It doesn't work.

Unless something drastic is done soon, and I mean mass deportations, there'll be a race war. What you see in France right now is just the appetiser.
Yeah but not in Sweden.

While it’s going on they’ll probably challenge Switzerland to a 0-0 draw.
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:49 am

It doesn't work.

Is it a coincidence Sweden is the highest rape capital in the world too? These lot don’t really care much about consent do they
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Indeed,a social experiment that has gone fucking tits up.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Austria now.

3 ISIS gunmen murder people outside a synagogue in Vienna.

But Boris sent the Austrian chancellor a message of support and vowed to win the war on terror. So that's ok then.

Meanwhile, illegal Muslim immigrants 'in search of a better life' still arrive on our shores without documents meaning we haven't got a fucking clue who they really are. As long as they can say 'Alluju' they're welcomed with open arms and any attempt to deport them are resisted by tax payer funded left-wing solicitors earning small fortunes.

I don't know what's a greater threat in Europe now. Covid or being killed for your religion.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Vienna, a beautiful city of arts ,music , literature and architecture.
Then these fucking scum rock up.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:59 am Vienna, a beautiful city of arts ,music , literature and architecture.
What fucks me off is,they have their own culture,arts,music.literature,architecture...formed over thousands of years,they
then set about destroying it with a serious of religious wars...killing each other,Muslims killing Muslims..
Muslims kill far more Muslims than Christians/Jews....

Then they move on to other cultures saying your evil, and you have to live like us,and set about destroying that as well..

This world would have half a chance without religion...ALL religions...

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:59 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:59 am Vienna, a beautiful city of arts ,music , literature and architecture.
What fucks me off is,they have their own culture,arts,music.literature,architecture...formed over thousands of years,they
then set about destroying it with a serious of religious wars...killing each other,Muslims killing Muslims..

Then they move on to other cultures saying your evil, and you have to live like us,and set about destroying that as well..

Nailed on!!!
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:59 am

Get what your saying but the world has never been in perfect harmony one way or the other has it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Their aim is for a global caliphate and to destroy from within.
Their backers have the major opponents in their pockets.