Worried about Fabianski

Chat about anything football related here!

Worried about Fabianski

Post by 9898 »

He looks a shot goalkeeper, doesn't he?

Hard to see him not go semi Roberto towards end of the season.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Re: Worried about Fabianski

Post by terrya1965 »

Think you may have just critisized the whole first XI now and we are only 7 games in.

WELL DONE..A FULL HOUSE FOR YOU...No prizes available I'm afraid.

I tell you what you though...Could you do all of us a little favour? ...F*ck off into the sunset Numbers PLEASE.

Come on..I did say PLEASE,after all.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:17 pm Think you may have just critisized the whole first XI now and we are only 7 games in.

I tell you what you though...Could you do all of us a little favour? ...F*ck off into the sunset Numbers PLEASE.

Well said mate.

My worries is that numbers has gone mental breakdown :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:08 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:17 pm Think you may have just critisized the whole first XI now and we are only 7 games in.

Well said mate.

Have you been sleeping?
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Numbers may be a sad pathetic little turd who's only friend is a boiled egg but he's right about Fabianski.

Going downhill rather quickly and despite all the talk about another forward, it's at the other end that money needs to be spent first.

Towie

Post by Towie »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:46 am Numbers may be a sad pathetic little turd who's only friend is a boiled egg but he's right about Fabianski.

Going downhill rather quickly and despite all the talk about another forward, it's at the other end that money needs to be spent first.
Agree, we already have a striker that just needs the service to him.
Fabianski has shown the signs from last season, will only get worse.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

All the keepers need sorting out , been worried about Fabianski since his return from injury and nothing has changed , and Martin and Randolph are definitely not good enough to start .
We supposedly have a couple of youngsters coming through , Trott who is now 22 and has been touted as 1st team material ( if left any longer in the U23's will be as old as Fabianski when he gets his chance ) and Anang who is 20 .
Shame we didn't get Pope when Burnley still had Heaton , at one time would have shouted loud about Butland but alas another who never came back to his best after injury .
But if their is one English keeper from the Championship I would be after it would be Freddie Woodman of Swansea (23) ( Been shouting about this guy for a couple of seasons now ) on loan there from Newcastle .
Last edited by Clayton on Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:49 am All the keepers need sorting out , been worried about Fabianski since his return from injury and nothing has changed , and Martin and Randolph are definitely not good enough to start .
We supposedly have a couple of youngsters coming through , Trott who is now 22 and has been touted as 1st team material ( if left any longer in the U23 will be as old as Fabianski when he gets his chance ) and Anang who is 20 .
Shame we didn't get Pope when Burnley still had Heaton , at one time would have shouted loud about Butland but alas another who never came back to his best after injury .
But if their is one English keeper from the Championship I would be after it would be Freddie Woodman of Swansea (23) ( Been shouting about this guy for a couple of seasons now ) on loan there from Newcastle .
For some teams your keeper is your most important player.

Not at City, the dippers or Chelski, who bank on scoring at least one more at the other end (although all three have seen the need for a good keeper too), but the likes of Burnley and Palarse, who struggle to score, rely on them.

Although he had a shocker in a game this season, Nick Pope arguably saved Burnley 15 points last season. Without those they'd have been looking over their shoulders with twitchy arses.

And although we don't seem to be struggling to score ourselves atm, things can change under a defensive manager like Moyes very quickly. And notwithstanding the collective panic Roberto the performing seal instilled in the defenders around him a year ago.

I'm not sure who'd be available in January but the dwarf needs to get his piggy-bank out.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:39 am
Ibbyham wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:08 pm

Well said mate.

Have you been sleeping?
Just dreamt that the numbskull is pissing himself and de-malfunction. :lol: :lol: The numbskull is the new Del Boy.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Clayton wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:49 am All the keepers need sorting out , been worried about Fabianski since his return from injury and nothing has changed , and Martin and Randolph are definitely not good enough to start .
We supposedly have a couple of youngsters coming through , Trott who is now 22 and has been touted as 1st team material ( if left any longer in the U23's will be as old as Fabianski when he gets his chance ) and Anang who is 20 .
Woodman a good shout.He will be a top Keeper.

We all go back to the owners again,who are running this club on a shoesting.

Not just a decent keeper,but another forward too..Even Palace have 3 or 4 forwards to choose from. :oops: