Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by 9898 »

Black lives matter and should be respected and learnt at school.
End of thread.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:38 pm Black lives matter and should be respected and learnt at school.
End of thread.
It should be ,if anything,POOR LIVES MATTER.

Parcel Force

Post by Parcel Force »

Ginger Thumbs Matter.
Ban Avit from making Youtube videos

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:38 pm Black lives matter and should be respected and learnt at school.
End of thread.
I’m not normally nasty to you , in any shape or form .
But in this case , following your statement above , I’d like to just tell you to FUCK OFF !
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:10 pm
End of thread.
But in this case , following your statement above , I’d like to just tell you to FUCK OFF !
;)
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:29 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:10 pm

;)
I was actually talking to a fellow West Ham fan today and I mentioned Hammers Chat.He said"Whose that prick on there always slagging West Ham off.I'd like to wring his neck?" :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:36 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:01 pm

Have to disagree there Terry. Living in leafy old Welwyn Garden City I'm the first to admit I don't come across massive numbers of ethnics but knew dozens when I was working, including many who were clients. I didn't come across one who complained about racism, discrimination, lack of opportunity or ant of the other moans and groans we hear about, often from fat, white, middle England women. The reason ? I think because they were all, in their own way SUCCESSFUL people who had succeded in this country, taking advantage of the opportunities they had been given and had grasped.

In my experience everyone has the same opportunities in life and it's up to all of us to make the most of them. If we don't then there's no one to blame. Not white people. But also certainly not Johnny Foreigner either. There are failures in every race and an Asian or black failure has a ready made excuse with the "R" word. Just as, in case we should ever forget the silly little fucker, and there are many like him, who finds it easier to blame others for his own inadequacies.

The fucking master race it ain't. But my worry is things like that can reproduce. And he'll probably be one of the first in the queue griping that he can't get a "Karnsaal Aarse" to house his slapper and squawking offspring. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you go back to my posts on this subject,I say similar things.

I have basically done Warehouse work all my life.Back in the 80's,I see the ethnic people get treated like shit by management,doing piecework..They had to work their fingers to the bone to earn their bonus,that made up over half their wages..They conned them left right and centre.

Now in the present day,I do not see that where I work.Like I said,my firm take equality seriously..I can see how things have changed and,I would say for the better too.

But let me tell you a little story from a few years ago.A African fella(who I was quite friendly with) was doing something he was not suppose to be doing.I told him to behave himself..Nothing nasty.

I carried on doing my job,when I was called in by a Manager.He said"You have been called in,because you have been using racist abusive Language towards a colleague"They said an investigation would need to take place...I was seething...A few witnessesses came forward and saved my bacon..Guess what happen to the African fella..SWEET FA.

I put in an a grievance,but nothing came of it.

I know how things have changed over the years and it`s a completely different one to the one,when I first started doing Warehouse work.
That is the key word. Equality. Jobs should be given out on merit. Never mind all this positive discrimination stuff, which is still discrimination isn't it. If a b lack or asian bloke or woman is the best applicant for the job they should get it. I used to run a company and if I employed someone on any other basis than ability I'd have been doing the firm no favours and would deserve to have my arse kicked out.

It's too easy for people to hide behind artificial excuses to justify their own miserable failure. Blacks and Asians , at least most of the ones I've met and employed, are no different to whites. They just want what's best for their families. And they work hard to better themselves, Same as the rest of us.

Of course there are some cunts who hide behind the excuse that they can't get on because of their colour. They should try looking at themselves and, more importantly, others of the same race who are succeeding in whatever career path they've chosen. But let's be honest there are a few yeoman englishmen who excuse their own failings by blaming immigrants for their own inability to get a job. The hard truth is that useless, lazy fuckers tend not to present themselves too well at job interviews, if they can be bothered to turn up, whether they are white, black, brown or fucking purple with green spots.

Useless good for nothing cunts.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:27 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:36 pm

If you go back to my posts on this subject,I say similar things.

I have basically done Warehouse work all my life.Back in the 80's,I see the ethnic people get treated like shit by management,doing piecework..They had to work their fingers to the bone to earn their bonus,that made up over half their wages..They conned them left right and centre.

Now in the present day,I do not see that where I work.Like I said,my firm take equality seriously..I can see how things have changed and,I would say for the better too.

But let me tell you a little story from a few years ago.A African fella(who I was quite friendly with) was doing something he was not suppose to be doing.I told him to behave himself..Nothing nasty.

I carried on doing my job,when I was called in by a Manager.He said"You have been called in,because you have been using racist abusive Language towards a colleague"They said an investigation would need to take place...I was seething...A few witnessesses came forward and saved my bacon..Guess what happen to the African fella..SWEET FA.

I put in an a grievance,but nothing came of it.

I know how things have changed over the years and it`s a completely different one to the one,when I first started doing Warehouse work.
That is the key word. Equality. Jobs should be given out on merit. Never mind all this positive discrimination stuff, which is still discrimination isn't it. If a b lack or asian bloke or woman is the best applicant for the job they should get it. I used to run a company and if I employed someone on any other basis than ability I'd have been doing the firm no favours and would deserve to have my arse kicked out.

It's too easy for people to hide behind artificial excuses to justify their own miserable failure. Blacks and Asians , at least most of the ones I've met and employed, are no different to whites. They just want what's best for their families. And they work hard to better themselves, Same as the rest of us.

Of course there are some cunts who hide behind the excuse that they can't get on because of their colour. They should try looking at themselves and, more importantly, others of the same race who are succeeding in whatever career path they've chosen. But let's be honest there are a few yeoman englishmen who excuse their own failings by blaming immigrants for their own inability to get a job. The hard truth is that useless, lazy fuckers tend not to present themselves too well at job interviews, if they can be bothered to turn up, whether they are white, black, brown or fucking purple with green spots.

Useless good for nothing cunts.
I don`t disagree with what you are saying.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:39 am
Flairon wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:48 am

Wrong about what exactly? We have opposing views and that is fine. Unlike some however I have not resulted to name calling.

At the risk of repeating myself, I said that I fail to see why anyone would take offense at what is basically a peaceful protest (taking the knee). Surely you would agree that is an opinion and NOT a question of right or wrong!?!

I also said that racism does exist in the U.K.,which would appear to be supported by statistics. For the record, I NEVER claimed that racism flows in only one direction. Please do not make the mistake of thinking that I believe everything I read in the press or for that mater that I only read one source of news. As previously stated, I do have family and friends in the U.K., with whom I talk on a regular basis. I trust that clarifies my position and we can lay this particular topic to rest. Constantly clarifying what I said is after all becoming a tad passé.
I am sticking by what I said.

One thing about me,I say it how I see it,without biased.

Go back to last century and I would have agreed with every comment you have made.Like I said,if you are of an ethnic background,everything is all in your favour nowadays.

You have to be so careful,especially if you are white and British,I'm afraid to say.
In fairness, I really only made 2 comments....
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:58 am Who gives a fuck if they take a knee or not?

Every decent person will realise that all lives matter someone taking a knee really doesn’t influence my thoughts on the matter.

I’m just interested in the football.
I just think it's getting boring now.