Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by h69 »

Flairon wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:17 am
h69 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:02 am

I take issue with virtue signalling. You support it. Enjoy
I have been consistent in my views. I am not sure how that means I support social signalling. That being said, insult and accusations such as that, are in my view clear signs of a weak argument.

On a side note, it was disappointing to see that a West Ham was found guilty of racially abusing Mo Salah. I mention that with no pleasure. It is unfortunate and disappointing to see. By and large, I consider most on here; as well as West Ham fans in general to be a fairly tolerant bunch.
Make sure you write to Mo Salah and apologise on his behalf. Its important that you do so to make yourself feel virtuous.

I would love to see what would happen if the cunts start kneeling before the game with a proper crowd in place.
Fucking American protest that people here joined just to feel like they are doing something good. It has basically set race relations back 20 years because of morons supporting it.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:42 am

I have been consistent in my views. I am not sure how that means I support social signalling. That being said, insult and accusations such as that, are in my view clear signs of a weak argument.

On a side note, it was disappointing to see that a West Ham was found guilty of racially abusing Mo Salah. I mention that with no pleasure. It is unfortunate and disappointing to see. By and large, I consider most on here; as well as West Ham fans in general to be a fairly tolerant bunch.
Make sure you write to Mo Salah and apologise on his behalf. Its important that you do so to make yourself feel virtuous.

I would love to see what would happen if the cunts start kneeling before the game with a proper crowd in place.
Fucking American protest that people here joined just to feel like they are doing something good. It has basically set race relations back 20 years because of morons supporting it.
It was 30 years yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:43 pm

20 or 30 depends on how often David Lammy or Lewis Hamilton are on TV gobbing off about how white people are so nasty.

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:03 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:43 pm

20 or 30 depends on how often David Lammy or Lewis Hamilton are on TV gobbing off about how white people are so nasty.
And school teachers apparently 🤦🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I couldn't agree more.They have caused a division in this country that wasn`t there before the death of a Floyd,who was no Saint...It has made a lot of people in this country resentful,because a vast majority see us all equal,no matter what race, creed or colour .

whu

Post by whu »

Fuck BLM.
ALM.
WLM.
Tell me the white privilege some of our Vets are enjoying, dying on our streets.
Tell me of the way Sterling and Hamilton are struggling.
Fuck right off. Cunts.
This cucked, woke, virtue signalling society we live in is nothing but an establishment driven game that they are winning hands down.
Keep on doing and saying what is right and what is in your heart. To not do so, would be letting future generations down.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

h69

Post by h69 »

whu wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:47 pm Fuck BLM.
ALM.
WLM.
Tell me the white privilege some of our Vets are enjoying, dying on our streets.
Tell me of the way Sterling and Hamilton are struggling.
Fuck right off. Cunts.
This cucked, woke, virtue signalling society we live in is nothing but an establishment driven game that they are winning hands down.
Keep on doing and saying what is right and what is in your heart. To not do so, would be letting future generations down.
Quite right mate.

Were you referring to poor old oppressed multi-millionaire tax dodging Lewis Hamilton by any chance. The hypocritical cunt who tells us we cant use dishwashers because we have to protect the environment but has the carbon footprint of a small nation ?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Why on earth would I apologise to Mo Salah!?! Surely even you can see what an idiotic statement that is!?!

Once again, all I ever said was that I did not understand people taking offense at what is basically a peaceful protest. Is it not ridiculous that for whatever reason, people are highly offended or angered by people taking a fucking knee for Christ sake. Whether you support it or not, why on earth would you let it get you so riled up?
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Why on earth would I apologise to Mo Salah!?! Surely even you can see what an idiotic statement that is!?!

Once again, all I ever said was that I did not understand people taking offense at what is basically a peaceful protest. Is it not ridiculous that for whatever reason, people are highly offended or angered by people taking a fucking knee for Christ sake. Whether you support it or not, why on earth would you let it get you so riled up?
My take on it is that if individuals want to make what is essentially a passive protest or point they should be free to do so. But it should also be an option for those who don't wish to make the same point to, in this case, remain standing. What I find objecvtionable is not the action of kneeling itself but that it seems to be laid down as an instruction that everyone must do it. Which flies in the face of personal choice does it not. ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 am
Flairon wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:49 pm

What utter bollocks. I initially said that I did not understand why people took issue with what is basically a peaceful protest. Further down the line, I simply made the point that racism does indeed exist in the U.K. Not sure how that morph into me somehow making a daily "apology for persecuting blacks" or feeling morally upright.

What a ridiculously assinine statement. But hey, if you :D feel better for it, more power to you.
Are you of the opinion that racism runs in all directions Flair?
From A to B, B to A, A to C, C to A, B to C, C to B etc etc?
Note: I haven’t read the whole history of this thread so apologies if I’ve missed any comments directly relating to this point.
Absolutely Tone. And if you check my posts, I have been consistent in the points I made, which were basically, 1.) I did not understand why people got upset by what is a peaceful protest and 2.) that racism does exist in the U.K. Trust me, when I first came to the States, I had an old black lady spit on the floor in front of me and always had young African American lads stepping to my wife, asking why she was with me. Even before I moved here, a black lad from England tried to tell us how we are all racist in England. Ultimately I believe I have a fairly balanced view. I do not attend protest, or shout loudly from the roof top about the injustice of the world. I do however respect another person's right to protest, and peaceful protests are fine by me, so long as they do not delay my travel home. :D

I certainly do not belief that either position makes me a snowflake or guilt of social signally ffs.

Some of the vitriolic statements leveled against me, I suspect says more about the people making them, than it does about me.
Flairon