Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Chat about anything football related here!
Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by Oziron »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:12 am
Flairon wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:49 am Lol, what utter bollocks.

No need for me to feel righteous old boy, save that I kneel for no man; in deference or otherwise.

I cannot speak for Sainsburys, but would agree that what you said would appear to be ridiculous, much the same as suggesting racism does not exist in the U.K.
It DOES exist and it’s growing steadily .

Anti-white , indigenous racism.
Trouble is 'indigenous' Britons were black..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... -eyed.html

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Oziron wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:49 pm

Of course
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

No need for me to feel righteous old boy, save that I kneel for no man; in deference or otherwise.

I cannot speak for Sainsburys, but would agree that what you said would appear to be ridiculous, much the same as suggesting racism does not exist in the U.K.
I did admit above that there is indeed racism. It is against white people and I gave you an example. Hope you have said your daily apology for persecuting blacks today. Its important people like you do so your feel morally upright.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Oziron wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:49 pm

Yeah use that when people piss me off to much over the matter...

Make the Scots think as well....saying your only only Geordies that fucked off out of the way of the Romans......
Goes down well..... :lol:

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

h69 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 am

I did admit above that there is indeed racism. It is against white people and I gave you an example. Hope you have said your daily apology for persecuting blacks today. Its important people like you do so your feel morally upright.
What utter bollocks. I initially said that I did not understand why people took issue with what is basically a peaceful protest. Further down the line, I simply made the point that racism does indeed exist in the U.K. Not sure how that morph into me somehow making a daily "apology for persecuting blacks" or feeling morally upright.

What a ridiculously assinine statement. But hey, if you feel better for it, more power to you.
Flairon

Post by 9898 »

Flairon wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:49 pm

What utter bollocks. I initially said that I did not understand why people took issue with what is basically a peaceful protest. Further down the line, I simply made the point that racism does indeed exist in the U.K. Not sure how that morph into me somehow making a daily "apology for persecuting blacks" or feeling morally upright.

What a ridiculously assinine statement. But hey, if you feel better for it, more power to you.
^
Pair of Gaylords
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

h69

Post by h69 »

I take issue with virtue signalling. You support it. Enjoy

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

h69 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:02 am

I take issue with virtue signalling. You support it. Enjoy
I have been consistent in my views. I am not sure how that means I support social signalling. That being said, insult and accusations such as that, are in my view clear signs of a weak argument.

On a side note, it was disappointing to see that a West Ham was found guilty of racially abusing Mo Salah. I mention that with no pleasure. It is unfortunate and disappointing to see. By and large, I consider most on here; as well as West Ham fans in general to be a fairly tolerant bunch.
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

9898 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:24 pm

^
Pair of Gaylords
Groan.
Flairon

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Are you of the opinion that racism runs in all directions Flair?
From A to B, B to A, A to C, C to A, B to C, C to B etc etc?
Note: I haven’t read the whole history of this thread so apologies if I’ve missed any comments directly relating to this point.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"