Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Post by 9898 »

Towie wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:45 pm There is talk that we bid £17m for Benrahma.
Won’t happen at that price.

Rather have kept Diangana ffs.
This boy could be a star.
Massive talent but 50/50 he is a success based on his attitude.

10 times the player of Diaganna though.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:45 pm There is talk that we bid £17m for Benrahma.

Check your keyboard mate. I think you should have typed £ 1.7 million. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Benrahma FFS. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:55 pm

If he signs big if, you will be the first to call him shite you predictable fucker.

FACT :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:30 am
9898 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:55 pm

If he signs big if, you will be the first to call him shite you predictable fucker.

FACT :lol: :lol: :lol:
PHE have reported that coronavirus has tested positive with numbers.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Said Benrahma has agreed terms with West Ham and is closing in on a move from Brentford according to a lot of reports , all that has to be done now is agree with Brentford on a fee , something in the region of £30m is being bandied about , and we have bid £17m . Let's not forget they have just sold Ollie Watkins to Aston Villa for £33m , so Brentford are no mugs . .
Didn't know his position was a priority , well not the first in my eyes that should be dealt with , didn't know he could play CM or LB and he doesnt play CB because that has been what Moyes has been after all this time

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Clayton wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:13 am Said Benrahma has agreed terms with West Ham and is closing in on a move from Brentford according to a lot of reports , all that has to be done now is agree with Brentford on a fee , something in the region of £30m is being bandied about , and we have bid £17m . Let's not forget they have just sold Ollie Watkins to Aston Villa for £33m , so Brentford are no mugs . .
Didn't know his position was a priority , well not the first in my eyes that should be dealt with , didn't know he could play CM or LB and he doesnt play CB because that has been what Moyes has been after all this time
Not sure it's what we need, but he will offer more than Anderson which is a step up imo.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:33 pm
Clayton wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:13 am Said Benrahma has agreed terms with West Ham and is closing in on a move from Brentford according to a lot of reports , all that has to be done now is agree with Brentford on a fee , something in the region of £30m is being bandied about , and we have bid £17m . Let's not forget they have just sold Ollie Watkins to Aston Villa for £33m , so Brentford are no mugs . .
Not sure it's what we need, but he will offer more than Anderson which is a step up imo.
If true a completely irrational signing which imo will prove to be a mistake and probably an expensive one. And I think I must be missing something here. We have just sold a 22 year old winger, and at 22 one who has the potential to improve, pleading pverty and telling the world we sold him because we had too many wingers and needed the money to fund replacements. We are now signing a winger 3 or 4 years older who has never played in the top flight anywhere, is probably at his peak given his age, and has the demeanour of a fucking show pony who sulks if his little flicks and tricks don't come off. And will probably cost considerably more than the fee raised from selling Diangana which, as I said, was supposed to have been a deal made because we had no transfer money.

If he arrives I hope he proves me wrong but it is a signing that defies any logic whatsoever. But when have West Ham ever done anything logical.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:21 pm
If true a completely irrational signing which imo will prove to be a mistake and probably an expensive one. And I think I must be missing something here. We have just sold a 22 year old winger, and at 22 one who has the potential to improve, pleading pverty and telling the world we sold him because we had too many wingers and needed the money to fund replacements. We are now signing a winger 3 or 4 years older who has never played in the top flight anywhere, is probably at his peak given his age, and has the demeanour of a fucking show pony who sulks if his little flicks and tricks don't come off. And will probably cost considerably more than the fee raised from selling Diangana which, as I said, was supposed to have been a deal made because we had no transfer money.

If he arrives I hope he proves me wrong but it is a signing that defies any logic whatsoever. But when have West Ham ever done anything logical.
It will be our fault, he wanted to shop in the 1st division but we thought he should be aiming higher.
Last edited by eskimo joe on Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:21 pm

Just proves more BS from the horrible little dwarf. Ridiculous management of a club
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Don't believe a fucking word that comes out of that poxy place.
Lying, thieving, shitcunts.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.