Sullivan on TalkShite....

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: Sullivan on TalkShite....

Post by ToneLoc »

Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

It’s full on gloves off now.
Even previous “establishment” @ KUMB are now putting the boot in rather than licking them.....

https://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=134951

What you don’t get from GSB in a well-run club, you certainly get in soap opera and drama.
I’ll say it again...... the “Spinal Tap” of English football.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

hd1

Post by hd1 »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:27 pm
hd1 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:11 pm
Not so. White and Jordan have been on at them for ages to give an interview.
Didnt stop the dick head from breaking the silence did it?!, All he does is talk himself into a deeper hole. That`s what happens to habitual liars.
So he didn't 'beg' to be on it did he.

Fans demanding answers on transfers, he comes on and explains and gets slated. No win situation especially as bitter and twisted fans twist every single word he says and take nothing at face value.

He may well have brought that on through broken 'promises' but there is little point in him doing anything other than keeping schtum moving forward.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Castiron wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:34 pm Actually that fucking "depressed" statement is the final fucking insult to the fans isn't it? Fucking depressed. Yeah must be tough sitting on that pile of money whilst hard working people are forking out to watch the shit you keep serving up. Cunt.
Is it? It's a turn of phrase he used in which he almost certainly meant 'frustrated' because he can't bring in the players Moyes wants as the clubs we've approached are not moving quickly.

He admits the mistakes, that we have an unbalanced squad, and that he should have stopped Pellegrini signing some of the players he did, yet wasn't it the fans who demanded transfers were taken out of Sullivans control?

I can't stand the bloke but when he does what we ask he gets slated and when he doesn't he gets slated.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Him and that other odious old cunt Gold love a fucking sob story.
Full of shit the pair of em.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Like i said, thats what happens with habitual liars. He is all spin, and when he plays the same old game every transfer window you expect us to think its anything other than his distaste for putting his hands in his pockets. He sold Diagana on the pretense that it was to afford Moyes money to buy, now he is seesawing on whether or not there will be incoming. Well he made sure one wouldnt be using the same old tricks from his history. not saying the guy would have come, but Sullivan sure as hell made sure he wouldnt be.

Hes just trying to pull wool over peoples eyes, he has failed with the majority.

You might be happy with Sullivan deciding who to bring in, i think the majority arent, And pellegrinis name might have been mentioned but im sure he wasnt the one the majority of supporters wanted as he so claimed. Very liberal with the truth, and thats the kindest thing i will ever say about him.
Last edited by eskimo joe on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Horrible stinking odious little cunt.
And don't get me started on the other hook nosed cunt or the flat nosed moosett.
Utter fucking garbage, the lot of em.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Towie

Post by Towie »

hd1 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:09 pm

Didnt stop the dick head from breaking the silence did it?!, All he does is talk himself into a deeper hole. That`s what happens to habitual liars.

Fans demanding answers on transfers, he comes on and explains and gets slated. No win situation especially as bitter and twisted fans twist every single word he says and take nothing at face value.

He may well have brought that on through broken 'promises' but there is little point in him doing anything other than keeping schtum moving forward.
We all wish he would keep quiet, because every time he opens his mouth we are ridiculed.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

hd1 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:23 pm
Castiron wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:34 pm Actually that fucking "depressed" statement is the final fucking insult to the fans isn't it? Fucking depressed. Yeah must be tough sitting on that pile of money whilst hard working people are forking out to watch the shit you keep serving up. Cunt.
Is it? It's a turn of phrase he used in which he almost certainly meant 'frustrated' because he can't bring in the players Moyes wants as the clubs we've approached are not moving quickly.

He admits the mistakes, that we have an unbalanced squad, and that he should have stopped Pellegrini signing some of the players he did, yet wasn't it the fans who demanded transfers were taken out of Sullivans control?

I can't stand the bloke but when he does what we ask he gets slated and when he doesn't he gets slated.
Yes it is. He's the chairman, but he can't stop a manager buying players?
He can stop Moyes, so why was Pellegrini any different.
If you think that Sullivan doesn't get involved in who comes in and who doesn't then you need to wake up mate
He is an agent's dream, I know that for a fact.
I'm fed up moaning about the little cunt actually.
A fucking set up interview with his freeloading pal at talkshite, and I'm supposed to feel sorry for him because he's depressed. Do me a favour.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

hd1 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:09 pm

The only thing he can do moving forward is to sell up and fuck off. Go and ruin another club, we've had enough.