Sullivan on TalkShite....

Chat about anything football related here!
hd1

Re: Sullivan on TalkShite....

Post by hd1 »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:55 pm Bet the prick even begged for that interview.
Not so. White and Jordan have been on at them for ages to give an interview.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dirty little cunt.

Back in the 60's, scum like him disappeared into the concrete supports of elevated motorway sections.

If Carlsberg did government building contracts.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

hd1 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:11 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:55 pm Bet the prick even begged for that interview.
Not so. White and Jordan have been on at them for ages to give an interview.
Didnt stop the dick head from breaking the silence did it?!, All he does is talk himself into a deeper hole. That`s what happens to habitual liars.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Depressed cos his money making free ride is faltering ..

You've said it yet again.."we've done and are doing our very best,every thing we can"....cant be any clearer..

And look where we are....if you really care about this club....Move on....Give us a fighting chance with someone else....
Please FFS...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Was Whites voice muffled as he has his tongue stuck permanently up the little cunts arsehole ?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:21 pm Dirty little cunt.

Back in the 60's, scum like him disappeared into the concrete supports of elevated motorway sections.

If Carlsberg did government building contracts.
You could fit that piece of shit in a bollard.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:32 pm Was Whites voice muffled as he has his tongue stuck permanently up the little cunts arsehole ?
Not quite.
It would appear that the silver jock had a mouthful of cock.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:55 pm Bet the prick even begged for that interview. How much has he saved per year since the move,? According to him it would have cost much more than 50k to hold a saturday match at Upton Park. Plus his over inflated interest rates to himself, which he can Put off for a time. Depressed maybe, but it aint over the transfers. Hopefully the shyte being thrown his way is doing the job.
50k is one players weekly wage, what is that to a football club? I bet Noble, Snodgrass And others would forgo a week or twos wages for a cup run

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

ToneLoc wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:07 pm ....... spouting bollocks about being depressed and blaming those “he” hired and COVID-19 for all of the inherent problems at WHU.
It’s good to see the vow of silence GSB discussed going well.
Since the sale, West Ham have made unsuccessful bids for Burnley defender James Tarkowski and Sullivan says he knows manager David Moyes is spending "18 hours a day" looking for players.

"I can't just go and sign two or three players the manager doesn't want," Sullivan added.

"I could quite easily tomorrow go and sign two or three players but we'd have a civil war at West Ham, because I don't pick the players. We have a manager who is a manager, not a coach; if he was a coach I could do that, but that's not the way it works at West Ham - the managers pick the teams.

"I cannot say for sure that we are going to sign anybody. As each day passes I am getting more depressed.

"We've now got the funds to buy a player or two, but unfortunately... the players the manager wants we can't get. And the manager's got corona now and we won't see him for 2 weeks

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Actually that fucking "depressed" statement is the final fucking insult to the fans isn't it? Fucking depressed. Yeah must be tough sitting on that pile of money whilst hard working people are forking out to watch the shit you keep serving up. Cunt.
Last edited by Castiron on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.