Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by Rick_Deckard »

So these cunts want just about every statue of anybody who built and made this country great, the country that has given them a home and a future, removed...they are here because of our success
Ive just been to the Royal Festival Hall and out side top of the steps is a huge fucking bust of the terrorist cunt mandela (i spat on it as i walked past)...I find it and all others to him in this country and all the roads and buildings the leftie councils named after him extremely offensive...why do we have to tolerate them, he did squat for this country, he means absolutely nothing as far as im concerned.

h69

Post by h69 »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:23 pm So these cunts want just about every statue of anybody who built and made this country great, the country that has given them a home and a future, removed...they are here because of our success
Ive just been to the Royal Festival Hall and out side top of the steps is a huge fucking bust of the terrorist cunt mandela (i spat on it as i walked past)...I find it and all others to him in this country and all the roads and buildings the leftie councils named after him extremely offensive...why do we have to tolerate them, he did squat for this country, he means absolutely nothing as far as im concerned.
Most of these leftie cancel-culture morons fail to realise that most old cities in England were built by slaves employed by the Romans. Because most of these slaves were white they are quite happy to go to Bath, York etc and travel up the A5. Hypocritical twats.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

h69 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:01 am
Flairon wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:24 am

At best, it is naive to suggest that racism does not exist on the U.K.

Whilst I may live in the States I was born and bred in the U.K. and still have plenty of family and friends there.
That is true but not against black people...there is more racism against white people here than there is against minorities yet someone mentions it and they get sacked from their job. This positive discrimination needs to stop. I accept black people were discriminated against in this country in the past but that really does not happen any more.

Ok, there are the odd moron shouting abuse but there are outliers like that against every race.

Why do I get worked up about it ? Because the left wing sheep who follow this nonsense make our country look like it has a problem when their idols like Joshua and Hamilton who are over priviliged complain their race is oppressed. That problem does not exist.
It is nothing of the sort and gives cities like London, which is a very cosmopolitan city, a really bad name.

I live here, if anything, it is turning into Londonistan.
Absolute bollocks.
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

ToneLoc wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:35 am
Flairon wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:28 am

if you read my post, you will see that I did NOT take issue with the changing focus or name of the protest in the U.K. The origins of the BLM protest does however remain valid. I simply pointed out that I failed to see why people took such offensive at a peaceful protest; such as taking am the knee or felt the need to call it pathetic.
Well I don’t live in the U.S so I don’t see it as my position to opine with any real validity on the origins, whether it deflects and deflects attention away from other hate crimes etc.
I’m only best place to opine on the country where I live.
Which is what I did in my response to you.

Edit: “Peaceful protest?”. It isn’t though is it?
Sorry Flair you can have your cake and eat it. The scumbags defacing war memorials and the fuckers calling for the erasion of our country’s history ARE associated whether you think them disassociated or not.
And yes yes yes I DO get that there’s lots of peaceful protesters that want nothing to do with that. But sadly, for them the milk has been soured.
I am sorry but most people protest peacefully.

Granted there are those that simply want to riot and loot, but they atr not legitimate protestors. FFS, many of the anarchist/antifa protestors are fucking white.
Flairon

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Well done QPR, deep down they know it's a load of bollocks.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ppointment

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:48 am Well done QPR, deep down they know it's a load of bollocks.
The first of many I hope. Pointless posturing imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:50 am
Castiron wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:48 am Well done QPR, deep down they know it's a load of bollocks.
The first of many I hope. Pointless posturing imo.
Oh but Jobi Macanuff is disappointed so QPR will be forced to do it again next week.

palerider

Post by palerider »

That's where Sterling started out.

He'll be turning the air blue.

Can I say that ?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

The QPR manager should have said the team "took a respectful knee" in the dressing room as it's a private matter before the match and added "we have no desire to be seen to be showing off"

That would have muted any criticism aimed at QPR and made everyone else look very silly. And once people are exposed to looking silly, things change very quick.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:15 am
The QPR manager should have said the team "took a respectful knee" in the dressing room as it's a private matter before the match and added "we have no desire to be seen to be showing off"

That would have muted any criticism aimed at QPR and made everyone else look very silly. And once people are exposed to looking silly, things change very quick.
Well Hamilton has looked a right cunt, but doesn't stop him spouting his shit.