Covid Wanker

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Covid Wanker

Post by ToneLoc »

Apparently Colin Wanker has tested positive for COVID-19.
He’s now ordered his lawyer to sue WHU and Sean Bean & Co were seen at Watford Gap services on their way to Westminster.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

h69

Re: Covid Wanker

Post by h69 »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:43 pm Apparently Colin Wanker has tested positive for COVID-19.
He’s now ordered his lawyer to sue WHU and Sean Bean & Co were seen at Watford Gap services on their way to Westminster.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:43 pm Apparently Colin Wanker has tested positive for COVID-19.
Hasn't Watford Gap now been re named Social Distancing Gap ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:46 pm
Actually in modern society i'm surprised this place hasn't been re-named due to possible offence caused as it's infrequently used as a rhyming slang to describe persons of a certain nation in the east of Asia who like to eat sushi and have earthquakes at weekends.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

JayK

Post by JayK »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Actually in modern society i'm surprised this place hasn't been re-named due to possible offence caused as it's infrequently used as a rhyming slang to describe persons of a certain nation in the east of Asia who like to eat sushi and have earthquakes at weekends.
I never knew that. Thought I was having a Watford gap on the throne this morning. Ya live and learn
COYI!!!

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:28 pm

It might also be considered gender insensitive, because it may refer to a male as opposed to any of the non binary genders or indeed the female of the species....
Flairon