Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by Newmarket »

ToneLoc wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:47 am
Newmarket wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:38 am

I would say that he’s worried for his children and more so his grandchildren.

This country will turn into a Rhodesia/South Africa of sorts if BLM and their woke cohorts (so) have their way only in reverse .

I’ll say on here once again . Racism generally , not entirely, there will always be a few morons , was eradicated in this country till recently.

I would now say it’s probably worse than ever .

Only in reverse.
Really good point Tim.
These relentless in-your-face and down-your-throat type protests are achieving the opposite of their purported purposes and have pushed many fence-sitters in the direction of the boundaries.
The majority of those are the silent, tax-paying, voting consumer.
The same people who hold all of the keys.
These people respond better through appeals to their humanity rather than being ordered how to think.
Put much better than I ever could Tony .

Nobody wanted this to become an “us & them” scenario but that is what it’s becoming , people reluctantly and quietly keeping their true feelings to themselves for fear of repercussions.

Christ even most of us here that feel this way only say so because their views can be aired relatively anonymously thanks to the internet surely ?

There have always been a small percentage of certain racial groups that have had chips on their shoulders because of how things USED to be and they will never get over it . I can live with that .

What pisses me off is the Woke Cunts most of which (in the above scenario) can be classified as “our own”.

And by that I mean British institutions like the BBC and media in general .

And the brainless goons that believe and agree with everything they hear.

Nobody is brave enough to stand up for what they truly believe anymore but if I was a millionaire Premier League footballer I’d be tempted to ask Raheem Sterling and that Cunt Lewis Hamilton “ what’s THAT about ?”
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:47 am
ToneLoc wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:47 am
Really good point Tim.
These relentless in-your-face and down-your-throat type protests are achieving the opposite of their purported purposes and have pushed many fence-sitters in the direction of the boundaries.
The majority of those are the silent, tax-paying, voting consumer.
The same people who hold all of the keys.
These people respond better through appeals to their humanity rather than being ordered how to think.
Put much better than I ever could Tony .

Nobody wanted this to become an “us & them” scenario but that is what it’s becoming , people reluctantly and quietly keeping their true feelings to themselves for fear of repercussions.

Christ even most of us here that feel this way only say so because their views can be aired relatively anonymously thanks to the internet surely ?

There have always been a small percentage of certain racial groups that have had chips on their shoulders because of how things USED to be and they will never get over it . I can live with that .

What pisses me off is the Woke Cunts most of which (in the above scenario) can be classified as “our own”.

And by that I mean British institutions like the BBC and media in general .

And the brainless goons that believe and agree with everything they hear.

Nobody is brave enough to stand up for what they truly believe anymore but if I was a millionaire Premier League footballer I’d be tempted to ask Raheem Sterling and that Cunt Lewis Hamilton “ what’s THAT about ?”
Spot on mate 👍🏻
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I believe they want everything handed on a fucking plate to them .

Fuck the BLM.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Clayton wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:17 am
Towie wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:47 am

Mate, I have always thought you are a really intelligent poster but what you have written there is complete nonsense and an extreme over reaction.
They probably said that about the black shirts and the nazi party when it raised it's ugly head , maybe a tad extreme but no matter the truth .
Yep, you are right. A tad extreme.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

They want to fuel the fire and raise tensions between races to divide that was always their aim

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:39 pm They want to fuel the fire and raise tensions between races to divide that was always their aim
The people who have hijacked the movement maybe, but not the majority. Bit like the EDL which also have their extreme element that ruins the real message.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Towie wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:21 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:39 pm They want to fuel the fire and raise tensions between races to divide that was always their aim
The people who have hijacked the movement maybe, but not the majority. Bit like the EDL which also have their extreme element that ruins the real message.
No way . Their true colours are coming out now.
Poor me, fucking pathetic cunts.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

takers not makers...always have been always will

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Tell ‘em you’re a Farmer and they’ll beg you for help :D
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Flairon wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:24 am
h69 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:53 pm

For about the 100th time, its a cause created and related to the fucking Americans. Endemic racism is not an issue here despite what the BBC, SKY and the Guardian will have you believe, and these protests have no place in an English sport. We dont protest about other countries' causes normally so what are we doing getting involved now and why should we watch this pathetic virtue signalling.

Having the new message on the shirts is enough and I fully support it..can we not watch a game of football or an F1 race without seeing a black power fist.

All it does is make a load of left wing moronic sheep believe that racism is a problem here where if it was it would be discrimination against white people if anything.
At best, it is naive to suggest that racism does not exist on the U.K.

Whilst I may live in the States I was born and bred in the U.K. and still have plenty of family and friends there.
That is true but not against black people...there is more racism against white people here than there is against minorities yet someone mentions it and they get sacked from their job. This positive discrimination needs to stop. I accept black people were discriminated against in this country in the past but that really does not happen any more.

Ok, there are the odd moron shouting abuse but there are outliers like that against every race.

Why do I get worked up about it ? Because the left wing sheep who follow this nonsense make our country look like it has a problem when their idols like Joshua and Hamilton who are over priviliged complain their race is oppressed. That problem does not exist.
It is nothing of the sort and gives cities like London, which is a very cosmopolitan city, a really bad name.

I live here, if anything, it is turning into Londonistan.