Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 am Always been pretty convinced Declan aint going anywhere.....think if he wanted out he would have tho,but he doesn't..........Yet...
Thought maybe Owners would have pushed him to leave in some way..but looks like they didn't...Could have solved a lot
for them Financially...so a small begrudging... Fair Dues...

Anderson...Think I'm watching the wrong game and know diddly bout football...if we're prepared to let him go.....
I get some frustration from Fans....But the Manager really should know better...the bloke is class,best we have,Dec apart.
To me he's the difference between us being Mid table occasional strugglers, to maybe having a chance of pushing on a bit.
Players like him are the difference...he's never had a bad game for us...poor game in an overall poor team performance..yes,
even then outside Nobes he puts the most miles in.
But reading between the lines...trying to pick up bits..from Press/Media quotes-Stories...maybe he wants out,maybe just
misses Italy...who knows..happens....but will be seriously gutted if he leaves.
We need someone in that Free MF role along side Dec and Soucek...Lanzas just not up to it anymore,not sure Fornals is good
enough or up to it just yet............Jack...Fuck Knows, a fit and firing one is perfect...would say hes off...Shame..big fan of his,
but another Contract situation dictates...not whats best for the team....Fuckin Contracts these days...rule football..
Eze Plays there..looks pretty good...so maybe thats the plan.

Don't think we need a out and out CF....I believe Haller can come good....him Micky and Bowen in a Front 3...works for me.
we have the players to go 1 up top him or Micky in a 4-5-1 thing if we have to .

Would like to keep Yarmo...game changer and exciting to watch...but think he might want to move on..cos of Bowen
coming in can't work them both in...he'll be a bencher.

Not overly worried bout our attack TBH ...we have goals there...Grady D will be back as well...

Defence is what I'd be wholly concentrating on...time to take cover... :lol: I'd take Stones,he can play fullback as well,
we are on a budget is part of thinking...and a Back 3 of him Issa and Oggy,would be pretty strong....

Use the 3 at Back Moyesie FFS...Please........we need to be able to play it...otherwise we're to predictable.
Sorry Cress but we need an upgrade...but he's on a longish contract as well....think Ben J will nail the other side down.

Moyes has brought in 2 cracking players...that maybe just maybe kept us up...so only fair in trusting what he does...
But keep Anderson if at all poss David................
I agree with you that Anderson potentially is a match winner. But like a lot of people I'm becoming impatient for him to reproduce the form he showed in a lot of games last year.

I'm inclined to agree with you that on his day he is the most creative and inventive player we have, but unfortunately those days are these days few and far between. Disagree with you about Stones. Imo the bloke is totally over rated and in most games is an accident waiting to happen. And in spite of his obvious defensive shortcomings he'd be expensive.

If funds are tight as is suggested the 2 full back positions are the priority imo. Given a following wind we're not too badly off in other areas, at least compared with the teams we'll be scrapping with next season.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

The truth is the club has spent cirka 30million net a year on average for the past 5 years.

It must have been written in Moyes contract to spin these utter lies

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

palerider

Post by palerider »

With the exception of clubs effectively owned by oil-rich countries, even the 'Big 6' are having to tighten their belts accordingly during these strange times. It's reported that the plastics have been quoted 70 million to buy Declan Rice, not a penny less but Abramovich, bless him, won't fork out the money unless Fat Frank unloads first. I feel so sorry for Roman. He must be going to the food banks by now.

But should they raise the cash, how much better or worse would we be ? Assuming the stunted fucker lets the Messiah have the money of course.

Well, we'd miss the lad greatly in terms of tackles, blocks and interceptions. His attacking game has come on too. But 70m buys a lot these days.

A new keeper, a new left-back, a back up central defender, another midfield player or two and a half-decent striker.

I don't like doing these possibility things in terms of money but..

Ramsdale (Bournemouth)..Goalkeeper. 20 million. The blokes's good. And all good teams need a top keeper. Personally I think it's the most important signing of all as Fabs, love the guy, is swiftly going downhill.

Robinson (Wigan)..Left back. 2 million. But AC Milan also want him. If not, Henry (Brentford). 4 million. Either way, a new left-back is also a must.

Duffy (Brighton)..Centre Half. Maybe 5 million. Experienced and no nonsense.

Midfield options, Eze (QPR) net 15 million if Hugill goes the other way and Masopust (never heard of him but Soucek worked didn't it ?)..7 million say.

Watkins (Brentford)..Striker/forward. 18 million which is the release amount. Very good player.

So, 69 million. Leaving the dwarf a million in spare change.

That's six players for one very good one. Some players they say are irreplaceable. Rice is getting near that status but he'll go sooner or later anyway and right now there's VFM to be had.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Morning,

The noises coming from anderson are becoming very similar to the french cunts, misses Rome misses Marseille, for me it`s a lot simpler, his demeanour for as long as I`ve seen is of a man who is somewhere he didn`t want to be in the first place, like the french cunt who was sold to us to balance books.

I have no idea how good anderson is but I know he doesn`t really give a cunt, so, get shot asap and sign someone who actually wants to play for us, I say asap but that could be next fucking year the way we perform in the transfer market, why does every signing either in or out become a fucking epic saga.

palerider

Post by palerider »

garnett wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:35 am Morning,

The noises coming from anderson are becoming very similar to the french cunts, misses Rome misses Marseille, for me it`s a lot simpler, his demeanour for as long as I`ve seen is of a man who is somewhere he didn`t want to be in the first place, like the french cunt who was sold to us to balance books.

I have no idea how good anderson is but I know he doesn`t really give a cunt, so, get shot asap and sign someone who actually wants to play for us, I say asap but that could be next fucking year the way we perform in the transfer market, why does every signing either in or out become a fucking epic saga.
Him and Lanzini are the two we need to shift. Massive wages and contributing the square root of fuck all. But easier said than done. The dwarf would regard it as a personal insult to take big hits on them rather than be pragmatic.

garnett

Post by garnett »

palerider wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:41 am
garnett wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:35 am Morning,

Him and Lanzini are the two we need to shift. Massive wages and contributing the square root of fuck all. But easier said than done. The dwarf would regard it as a personal insult to take big hits on them rather than be pragmatic.
I`m in 2 minds with Lanzini, clearly his best season was playing with the french cunt, his long lay off hasn`t helped plus 2 shit managers and no one to play with, perhaps he needs a change to kick start his career but I haven`t given up hope that he can strike up a good playing relationship with another midfielder.

palerider

Post by palerider »

garnett wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:08 am
palerider wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:41 am

I`m in 2 minds with Lanzini, clearly his best season was playing with the french cunt, his long lay off hasn`t helped plus 2 shit managers and no one to play with, perhaps he needs a change to kick start his career but I haven`t given up hope that he can strike up a good playing relationship with another midfielder.
I know what you mean but his bottle's gone. Won't ever be the same player in the PL.