Play Off Final

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Play Off Final

Post by Whiskyman »

What a total fucking bore fest. Can only recall a keeper having to make one save.

And those people saying we should make a move for Benrahma can wash their mouths out. Total fucking show pony. Mitrovic will probably win this for Fulham.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BillyDWhizz

Re: Play Off Final

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Crap game and I'm not sure what the Bees keeper was doing for Fulhams goal. I'll feel for Brentford if they lose but I'd in all honesty be hard pushed to begrudge Scotty Parker the plaudits.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Gutted for Brentford but they didn't deserve it tonight

JayK

Post by JayK »

Shame to hear it was a bore. The play off finals were often some of the most exciting games of the season.
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Absolute dish water.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:40 pm What a total fucking bore fest. Can only recall a keeper having to make one save.

And those people saying we should make a move for Benrahma can wash their mouths out. Total fucking show pony. Mitrovic will probably win this for Fulham.
Looks like Lanzini, played like Lanzini, overrated like Lanzini, price plummeting like Lanzini

Flattrack bully that wouldn’t be worth a shirt for anyone outside the Top six unless playing one of the bottom five

What an awful game of football and Fulham have already filled one relegation spot next season

Towie

Post by Towie »

Would take the Brentford Lb Rico Henry.

Better than what we have.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

punkrockhammer wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:35 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:40 pm What a total fucking bore fest. Can only recall a keeper having to make one save.

Looks like Lanzini, played like Lanzini, overrated like Lanzini, price plummeting like Lanzini

Flattrack bully that wouldn’t be worth a shirt for anyone outside the Top six unless playing one of the bottom five

What an awful game of football and Fulham have already filled one relegation spot next season
Must admit I've only watched Benrahma tonight and for half the game against Swansea but "flat track bully" suits him well imo. Probably looks good when his team is on top but, boy, when they going gets tough---he seems to wilt. Bloke I felt a bit sorry for was the midfield guy , Norgaard I think he's called. Thought he was excellent. But that "BMW" strikeforce ffs. Watkins looked as if he might be half decent if he had some support but I've already said what I think about Benrahmi based on what I've seen of him and the other bloke, Mbuemo, well, ffs, the less said the better.

Shame Fulham are going up because if Moyes is going to persist with a single striker I'd take Mitrovic in a flash. Very capable of playing as a lone striker. But I guess he'll stay with Fulham now. So we're probably stuck with the bloke whose name sounds like something you'd rub on a sore fucking arse.

But in fairness I've never seen the bloke kick a ball so I'm in no position to judge.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:37 pm Would take the Brentford Lb Rico Henry.

He probably is. But I'm guessing there are better than him out there somewhere.

And a word of praise for Scott Parker. He seemed to change Fulham's formation to pretty much a 4-4-2 tonight and against Cardiff they were more a 4-3-3. Brentford seemed totally fucked by it and Thomas Frank didn't seem to have any idea how to address the problems his team were having.

But Fulham look very short on quality and I'd expect them to be one of the favourites for the trapdoor. A bit like, in fact a lot like, Norwich. Try to play football the right way but without the players to do it successfully.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:57 pm
Towie wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:37 pm Would take the Brentford Lb Rico Henry.

He probably is. But I'm guessing there are better than him out there somewhere.

And a word of praise for Scott Parker. He seemed to change Fulham's formation to pretty much a 4-4-2 tonight and against Cardiff they were more a 4-3-3. Brentford seemed totally fucked by it and Thomas Frank didn't seem to have any idea how to address the problems his team were having.

But Fulham look very short on quality and I'd expect them to be one of the favourites for the trapdoor. A bit like, in fact a lot like, Norwich. Try to play football the right way but without the players to do it successfully.
You are right plenty out there better, more about what we can afford.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.