Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Re: Coronavirus

Post by BlackDiamond »

Be interesting to see if we can avoid another lock down - stage 4 restrictions - before the vaccine is available in October.

Boris has given his ultimatum - either reduce transmission rates or I will order and enforce you back into lock down with severe restrictions.

Immediately all the white able bodied, display their core understanding of this message and rush to the coast,where they sit very close to each other on the sand.Because it's sunny and hot.

I think we can guess what is going to happen...

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:40 am Be interesting to see if we can avoid another lock down - stage 4 restrictions - before the vaccine is available in October.

Boris has given his ultimatum - either reduce transmission rates or I will order and enforce you back into lock down with severe restrictions.

Immediately all the white able bodied, display their core understanding of this message and rush to the coast,where they sit very close to each other on the sand.Because it's sunny and hot.

Just read Melbourne is gonna be in a 6 week major lockdown as of next week. Shame coz they done so well at the start.

General mentality around the UK seems to be "I'll be alright Jack. And if I get it, I prob won't die". These people don't seem to take into account if they do get it, their respiratory system can be damaged for years or indefinitely. Selfish, thoughtless mentality like this will not only cause the inevitable spike but also future inability to do the job they've been doing, so more on the benefit list too. And of course, they're the ones who will spread it.

Mask wearing is a joke too. I lost count last week how many people I saw walking around in stores with mask not covering nose or on the streets with masks on their necks and constant playing with their masks. If the virus has indeed been stopped by the mask it's fair to say it got on their necks, so consequently when they put the mask back on, they're gonna breathe it in. That's when they'll all moan and say it was pointless wearing the mask. I bet those out all day don't change their masks every 4 hours as recommended by the NHS either.

We ain't gonna win this, no matter what the government do or say.

I also saw a list of reasons people are exempt of wearing masks. Some of them of course I get. These people I hope will be out of their houses less frequent than others. But, 2 reasons for not wearing them had me in hysterics (almost). Headaches and tiredness are 2 allowed reasons for not wearing them ffs 😂😂😂. I've been back to work the last 2 weeks. I have quite a manual job changing displays in stores which involves stretching in and around unitary. It would definitely be easier and more comfortable doing this without a mask on, but I still wear one and sanitiser (using store supplied stuff at the entrance) entering and leaving each store. Most people walk straight past this stuff too.
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

As I’ve said before the government can lay down rules till their blue in the fucking face but the country is teeming with utter cunts.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

JayK wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:40 am Be interesting to see if we can avoid another lock down - stage 4 restrictions - before the vaccine is available in October.

Just read Melbourne is gonna be in a 6 week major lockdown as of next week. Shame coz they done so well at the start.

General mentality around the UK seems to be "I'll be alright Jack. And if I get it, I prob won't die". These people don't seem to take into account if they do get it, their respiratory system can be damaged for years or indefinitely. Selfish, thoughtless mentality like this will not only cause the inevitable spike but also future inability to do the job they've been doing, so more on the benefit list too. And of course, they're the ones who will spread it.

Mask wearing is a joke too. I lost count last week how many people I saw walking around in stores with mask not covering nose or on the streets with masks on their necks and constant playing with their masks. If the virus has indeed been stopped by the mask it's fair to say it got on their necks, so consequently when they put the mask back on, they're gonna breathe it in. That's when they'll all moan and say it was pointless wearing the mask. I bet those out all day don't change their masks every 4 hours as recommended by the NHS either.

I also saw a list of reasons people are exempt of wearing masks. Some of them of course I get. These people I hope will be out of their houses less frequent than others. But, 2 reasons for not wearing them had me in hysterics (almost). Headaches and tiredness are 2 allowed reasons for not wearing them ffs 😂😂😂. I've been back to work the last 2 weeks. I have quite a manual job changing displays in stores which involves stretching in and around unitary. It would definitely be easier and more comfortable doing this without a mask on, but I still wear one and sanitiser (using store supplied stuff at the entrance) entering and leaving each store. Most people walk straight past this stuff too.
Found some masks on Amazon....have little ventilator things on them......def seem a bit better...also use a Snood thing
at times,instead of mask...that's a bit easier as well...easy to slip down when no ones nearby and get some fresh air in...

Was queuing up to get into a Boozer.....Chatting to Girl at door...takes me Number Etc.....says can you stand aside...
funny request but I do it....we look at each other and she says it again...Can you stand aside...I've already moved,so
laugh and say if you don't want me in just say....she laughs and rubbing her hands says can you SANITISE...............Oh..... :lol:

Did feel a twat...but was funny....everythings a bit muffled now..

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:27 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 am

Found some masks on Amazon....have little ventilator things on them......def seem a bit better...also use a Snood thing
at times,instead of mask...that's a bit easier as well...easy to slip down when no ones nearby and get some fresh air in...

Was queuing up to get into a Boozer.....Chatting to Girl at door...takes me Number Etc.....says can you stand aside...
funny request but I do it....we look at each other and she says it again...Can you stand aside...I've already moved,so
laugh and say if you don't want me in just say....she laughs and rubbing her hands says can you SANITISE...............Oh..... :lol:

😂😂😂 deaf cunt

Snoods work to be fair. So do scarves. They cover the neck anyway, and it's the big droplets that are more of a concern than the little ones (which would get through) apparently 👍🏽
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:56 pm
mkhammer wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:27 pm

😂😂😂 deaf cunt

Snoods work to be fair. So do scarves. They cover the neck anyway, and it's the big droplets that are more of a concern than the little ones (which would get through) apparently 👍🏽
Protocol. Pub in Twickenham,Barmy Arms by the river,part of the Greene King group. Met outside by a server,listen to instructions ,ans a few questions. And he asks me to send a text to designated number,name,phone number,how many people in my group.

I comply and press the send key - message pops up,You will be charged for this text. Proceed or Cancel...

Funny way of doing things,expecting the customer will pay to give information given a choice . Food overpriced £12 and beer a bit stale.

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:26 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:56 pm

😂😂😂 deaf cunt

Protocol. Pub in Twickenham,Barmy Arms by the river,part of the Greene King group. Met outside by a server,listen to instructions ,ans a few questions. And he asks me to send a text to designated number,name,phone number,how many people in my group.

I comply and press the send key - message pops up,You will be charged for this text. Proceed or Cancel...

Funny way of doing things,expecting the customer will pay to give information given a choice . Food overpriced £12 and beer a bit stale.
The cheek of it. Trying to find out if my cousin's pub has reopened yet. Sounds like it has but not confirmed. Better value food and grog. The White Cross, Richmond. On the river also. Check it out. Don't go at high tide without your waders
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck me we have posh money people on this fucking site, I can only recommend Plaistow or Stratford fucking boozers.

No apps needed just turn up and get rat arsed

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Here is a lady that talks a lot of sense.

Only use cash,stay away from the darkness,walk in the lightness. Ignore the government's advice,don't wear a mask to the shops and refuse a vaccine.

Don't let "them" take control,keep sending unconditional love to like minded people and the earth will vibrate with good intentions and keep every body safe.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:31 pm Here is a lady that talks a lot of sense.

Only use cash,stay away from the darkness,walk in the lightness. Ignore the government's advice,don't wear a mask to the shops and refuse a vaccine.

Don't let "them" take control,keep sending unconditional love to like minded people and the earth will vibrate with good intentions and keep every body safe.

As I stated previously the country is teeming with utter cunts.