West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fat Frank will relish this game for the rent boys.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

No Haller so no striker once more.

Can’t see it being any different to the Wolves or Spurs games, keep it 0-0, other manager does subs, they win.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

redhammer wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:02 pm No Haller so no striker once more.

Can’t see it being any different to the Wolves or Spurs games, keep it 0-0, other manager does subs, they win.
That fucking training ground must be some shithole. Hallers not played since fucking march but hes injured. wtf.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Got to be the only PL club with only ONE,YES....ONE recognised Striker at the club.Nothing short of ridiculous.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:30 pm

Got to be the only PL club with only ONE,YES....ONE recognised Striker at the club.Nothing short of ridiculous.
What's the opposite of strategic planning ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I'm not being funny or anything but the way the other teams keep losing,we might very well pick up six points from Watford and Aston Villa.

And now Newcastle don't have anything to play for and they have no fans to show off in front of...

Not to mention Burnley look disinterested in the rest of proceedings.

So only an absolute jackass could get West Ham relegated in the current situation. And most clubs don't employ those

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 pm

That fucking training ground must be some shithole. Hallers not played since fucking march but hes injured. wtf.
Even Andy Carroll is fit (for one game at least ) :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:16 pm I'm not being funny or anything but the way the other teams keep losing,we might very well pick up six points from Watford and Aston Villa.

And now Newcastle don't have anything to play for and they have no fans to show off in front of...

Not to mention Burnley look disinterested in the rest of proceedings.

So only an absolute jackass could get West Ham relegated in the current situation. And most clubs don't employ those
I expect Bournemouth to benefit from Newcastle's efforts yesterday tbh. But looking at the composition of Newcastle's side yesterday I can see that Saint Maximin bloke and Almiron giving us some major problems.

Our lack of goal power is going to be our undoing imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 pm

What I have noticed that every players we brought did not have lengthy injuries record, just very few light ones but as soon as they start playing for us, they got injured and it is a long ones........because that f*cking G&S updated the training facilities very CHEAP and not up to standard and that is to BLAME for our downfall. Some fault on Pellegrini and his scouting Husillios but Pellegrini is a top manager that ranked 7th in the world, bought Man City to win the PL in 2014 but did not do well with us because of INJURIES from CRAP training facilities.

If you look at Liverpool owner (who is not as rich as Man City or Chelsea or even us) who bought the club in early 2010s, his first instance was to restructure the training facilities to top standard, extended the stadium more and little by little get a good top manager and buy players that IMPROVE the squad. And look how they did this season.....miles ahread of the super-rich club of Man City.

G&S and B NEED to go. They conned us too many times.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Towie

Post by Towie »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:30 pm

We do have Silva who has pace to burn in the only game I’ve seen him play in, and Ajeti who is just not good enoug. I would give Silva a chance against cheats, what we got to lose? However our managerial genius would rather play players out of position and go for the 0-0.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.