Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Coronavirus

Post by mkhammer »

hd1 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:32 am
hd1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:39 pm Father in law back in hospital today with pneumonia and has been going downhill since before the funeral 10 days ago.

Brother had a heart attack 9 days ago, fortunately he was sorted very quickly and had 2 stents fitted but a close call.

Daughter knocked herself out 8 days ago and because her husband had had a few sherbets he couldn't drive to the hospital, so they called me to go as she was getting agitated.

It's been an eventful few months all in all, so when I see those stupid fuckers on the beach without a care in the world there's a fair amount of abuse thrown at the TV!
Sadly c19 has taken another loved one, my Father in Law passed away on Tuesday. He survived the virus and a heart attack, but couldn't get over the effects on his body and the pneumonia couldn't be treated and I think he had a broken heart too with losing his childhood sweetheart to it
Thats so sad mate......really sorry for your loss...

JayK

Post by JayK »

hd1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:39 pm Father in law back in hospital today with pneumonia and has been going downhill since before the funeral 10 days ago.

Brother had a heart attack 9 days ago, fortunately he was sorted very quickly and had 2 stents fitted but a close call.

Daughter knocked herself out 8 days ago and because her husband had had a few sherbets he couldn't drive to the hospital, so they called me to go as she was getting agitated.

It's been an eventful few months all in all, so when I see those stupid fuckers on the beach without a care in the world there's a fair amount of abuse thrown at the TV!
Sadly c19 has taken another loved one, my Father in Law passed away on Tuesday. He survived the virus and a heart attack, but couldn't get over the effects on his body and the pneumonia couldn't be treated and I think he had a broken heart too with losing his childhood sweetheart to it
So sorry to hear that HD. Condolences to you and your family
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

:(
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

So sorry to hear that matey 😢
Bring back Jonathon !

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Sorry for your loss HD....Your family has been through a lot recently....Hope you are all coping OK.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I'm so sorry to hear that mate.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Shit news mate. My thoughts are with you.
Take care of yourself.
BB.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Thanks everyone. Life can be pretty shit sometimes but we'll get by, we're a strong unit

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

This is going to get interesting: Leicester are heading into a full lock down and the rest of the country are heading to the pub.

That's bound to work out successfully.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:51 am This is going to get interesting: Leicester are heading into a full lock down and the rest of the country are heading to the pub.

That's bound to work out successfully.
Leicester will be the first of many in the next few months.