Roberto

Chat about anything football related here!
MFY66

Roberto

Post by MFY66 »

Good old Roberto conceding 6 for Alaves today

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Roberto

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The Chilean scarecrow wanted that useless cunt as our number one

:lol:

Towie

Post by Towie »

Let’s hope he not our number 1 next season in the championship, otherwise we’ll be nailed on for another relegation.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

He’s still utter dogshit

PdgPaul

Post by PdgPaul »

Definitely the main reason for our dire position. He more or less chucked it in his own net at least 8 times in as many matches by my recollection, thereby costing us a hatful of points. I know many fans are pointing the finger at Moyes but for me this all down to several dreadful Pellegrini decisions.
No decent reserve keeper, Never addressed our lack of strength at full back, and didn't replace Obiang or Kayoutie with the power and energy we needed.
I've supported WestHam for 55 years and never felt so despondent.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

PdgPaul wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:48 pm Definitely the main reason for our dire position. He more or less chucked it in his own net at least 8 times in as many matches by my recollection, thereby costing us a hatful of points. I know many fans are pointing the finger at Moyes but for me this all down to several dreadful Pellegrini decisions.
No decent reserve keeper, Never addressed our lack of strength at full back, and didn't replace Obiang or Kayoutie with the power and energy we needed.
Excellent post , none of which is untrue , but the problems with those positions are long-standing from way before Pellegrini.

When was the last time West Ham ever invested proper money in any of the full back positions ?

Or for that matter central midfield or goalkeeper even ?
Bring back Jonathon !

PdgPaul

Post by PdgPaul »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:58 pm
PdgPaul wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:48 pm Definitely the main reason for our dire position. He more or less chucked it in his own net at least 8 times in as many matches by my recollection, thereby costing us a hatful of points. I know many fans are pointing the finger at Moyes but for me this all down to several dreadful Pellegrini decisions.
Excellent post , none of which is untrue , but the problems with those positions are long-standing from way before Pellegrini.

When was the last time West Ham ever invested proper money in any of the full back positions ?

Very true Newmarket but I think a lot of us thought that Pellegrini was the man to bully the owners into getting things moving big time. I was pleased with his appointment but he really didn't punch his weight. As things stand I really worry about the future of our club.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

PdgPaul wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:10 pm
Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Very true Newmarket but I think a lot of us thought that Pellegrini was the man to bully the owners into getting things moving big time. I was pleased with his appointment but he really didn't punch his weight. As things stand I really worry about the future of our club.
I was one of those people Paul , but with the exception of the Payet season we have spent the entire Sugo tenure flirting with relegation pretty much and eventually the lack of meaningful investment in the clubs infrastructure as well as the first team was always going to catch up with us ....

A steady stream of Bosman signings on huge wages , and “bargains” in the above positions are slowly but surely taking their toll and relegation is once again staring us in the face .

What’s convinced me that we are finally going this year is Sullivan’s belief that Moyes , not good enough 18 months before , will be our Messiah .

A a Dinosaur of a manager that isn’t proactive or reactive , playingfor a clean sheet and hoping we can nick a goal to bring salvation.

Fail to beat both Tottenham and Chelsea and he’ll officially, statistically be the worst manager in West Ham history.

And winning is what he does . Ffs
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:55 pm
PdgPaul wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:10 pm

I was one of those people Paul , but with the exception of the Payet season we have spent the entire Sugo tenure flirting with relegation pretty much and eventually the lack of meaningful investment in the clubs infrastructure as well as the first team was always going to catch up with us ....

A steady stream of Bosman signings on huge wages , and “bargains” in the above positions are slowly but surely taking their toll and relegation is once again staring us in the face .

What’s convinced me that we are finally going this year is Sullivan’s belief that Moyes , not good enough 18 months before , will be our Messiah .

A a Dinosaur of a manager that isn’t proactive or reactive , playingfor a clean sheet and hoping we can nick a goal to bring salvation.

Fail to beat both Tottenham and Chelsea and he’ll officially, statistically be the worst manager in West Ham history.

And winning is what he does . Ffs
It's ironic NM - David Moyes is known for doing something he doesn't do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

redhammer wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:22 am He’s still utter dogshit
As it happens I watched the highlights round up tonight and believe it or not he was Alaves best player. No chance with any of the goals (two pens) and pulled off two or three worldies. Pity we never saw it from him.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?