That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Chat about anything football related here!
Parcel Force

Re: That’s it for me , I won’t be watching...

Post by Parcel Force »

Towie wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:35 pm
Parcel Force wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:48 pm FOA TOWIE, the Crusader of Equality...

You do realise that about 70% of club owners in the top 2 divisions in England are foreign? I don't see those in charge of Man City giving Dwight Yorke an interview. That must really twist your melon.

Darren Moore said it best when he was sacked by West Brom and Chris Hughton was sacked by Brighton, and was asked if there was any ulterior motive behind it.

“People may allude towards that [the apparently racial undertones] and I can’t change the mind set of people, all I can do is just speak on behalf of myself and when I got the job I was the same person as I am now.

“It was based on footballing matters and we move forward.

“We were installed in the jobs in the first place and I’d like to think that we’ll get opportunity to carry on being managers elsewhere. We’re both young managers in the game with bright and fresh ideas. We want to bring that somewhere else and have the opportunity at another club to get back into the competitive game, the game we both love and serve so well."

He quickly got another job, and good luck to him, he's a good bloke who refuses to make excuses.
Here Parcelfarce, I’m not a crusader for equality but I do treat people the same regardless gender, colour, religion.

Don’t see the problem with that and can’t understand why people get upset by the Rooney rule, as for taking the knee who bloody cares. Grown men getting wound up by it just like you are ffs.

Not so long ago A university applied for jobs using similar CV’s with just different names. Guess the ratio that were rejected that had black/Asian names?

2 things I'm apparently getting wound up about, that I didn't even mention? Have you been smoking too much hemp?

You have not alluded to one single point I made, you've instead just made shit up. Brilliant.

If you want to get on your knees, you crack on, I couldn't give a fuck, but let me know if you're near a pub and I'll rest my pint on your head.
Ban Avit from making Youtube videos

Towie

Post by Towie »

Parcel Force wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:50 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:35 pm

Here Parcelfarce, I’m not a crusader for equality but I do treat people the same regardless gender, colour, religion.

Don’t see the problem with that and can’t understand why people get upset by the Rooney rule, as for taking the knee who bloody cares. Grown men getting wound up by it just like you are ffs.

Not so long ago A university applied for jobs using similar CV’s with just different names. Guess the ratio that were rejected that had black/Asian names?

2 things I'm apparently getting wound up about, that I didn't even mention? Have you been smoking too much hemp?

You have not alluded to one single point I made, you've instead just made shit up. Brilliant.

If you want to get on your knees, you crack on, I couldn't give a fuck, but let me know if you're near a pub and I'll rest my pint on your head.
Seems I’ve wound you up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Threatening me because I have a different take on things. Ffs
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Parcel Force

Post by Parcel Force »

Threatening? :shock:

HAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck has happened to this forum?

REST my pint on your head as you're on your knees. Wipe the scared tears away, and think about it.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Parcel Force wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:00 pm Threatening? :shock:

HAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck has happened to this forum?

REST my pint on your head as you're on your knees. Wipe the scared tears away, and think about it.
Well make yourself clearer then and stop talking in riddles.

If you could be bothered to look up my last sentence then you would have your answer. Black/Asian minorities had to apply to 80% more Jobs than their white equal counterparts to get interviews.

That is what the Rooney rule is for. btw you are making a lot of assumptions about me I assume because anyone who disagrees with you is a lazy Leftie druggie.

I will not take a knee for no one, except the missus when I proposed or for when in knighted.
That said anyone who wants to take a knee that is their choice, couldn’t care less.

So take your pint and rest it elsewhere.

Parcel Force

Post by Parcel Force »

You've got a missus? That is a shock.

I bet she hates having to hide her tampons.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:59 pm I reckon the PL are thankful all this shit is done behind closed doors I would imagine quite a few fan’s showing their contempt at this fucking fiasco.

That is a very very good point mate....

Would they have gone ahead with this "Thing" with full stadiums....I don't think so......

Towie

Post by Towie »

Parcel Force wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:33 pm You've got a missus? That is a shock.

I bet she hates having to hide her tampons.
Yep, I expect yours is chained to kitchen sink.

See we can all stereotype. Ffs.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:28 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:55 am

Ask any Footballer this weekend what BLM wants and stands for,99.9% won't know..Footballers are like sheep and are being used in my opinion.
I make you right. And imo that means footballers are no different to a very big percentage of the population. We all know them mate. People who have opinions an everything------until you ask them to explain why and they don't know where to start.
That's a tricky one guys....would any of us be the ONE PERSON not to one Knee....

Like to think I'm strong willed and stick by my guns......but being honest, in their situation ..I'd prob go down..
it's a matter of sticking with your mates even if you fundamentally don't totally agree with it.....tough call...
I'd do it cos I know some of my Black Mates/Team Mates would have had some abuse from the Arseholes amongst us,
and it acknowledges that....not the Toe Rag that died in the states (Floyd)

The One Knee thing tho is a joke........Raab Nailed it...fair dues to him...not many have the balls to publicly question it.
...and give valid reasoning,for why he questions it.....but to some now, he's a Nazi....fuelled by our media in part.....F.in
Ridiculous....if you're Black you can say what you want....White you have to be bloody careful...thats not equality...

I personally do think Blacks do have a harder time of it than the Average white Person.....but we are.....well were, moving
away from that.....the odd shout from some twat in a crowd...or a Black dude being stop and searched...doesn't make us
all racist...thats just crazy...we're the most diverse,just,free,tolerant,Country in the World...

This is separating people......We are now Black or White again....we've spent 60/70 years in this country edging away
from that.....If the BLM movement think things will be all sunshine and roses now....they are very very much mistaken..

This will be forgotten in a month or so....things will reset worse than they were before......they've caused a huge divide..

Diamondhammer

Post by Diamondhammer »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:55 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:59 pm I reckon the PL are thankful all this shit is done behind closed doors I would imagine quite a few fan’s showing their contempt at this fucking fiasco.

That is a very very good point mate....

Would they have gone ahead with this "Thing" with full stadiums....I don't think so......
My thoughts exactly, and if this shit is still going on when we are allowed to attend I shall vote with my feet.
I think tomorrow I might ignore the shirt bollox but if they take the knee I shall switch off immediately.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:33 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:28 pm

I make you right. And imo that means footballers are no different to a very big percentage of the population. We all know them mate. People who have opinions an everything------until you ask them to explain why and they don't know where to start.
That's a tricky one guys....would any of us be the ONE PERSON not to one Knee....

Like to think I'm strong willed and stick by my guns......but being honest, in their situation ..I'd prob go down..
it's a matter of sticking with your mates even if you fundamentally don't totally agree with it.....tough call...
I'd do it cos I know some of my Black Mates/Team Mates would have had some abuse from the Arseholes amongst us,
and it acknowledges that....not the Toe Rag that died in the states (Floyd)

The One Knee thing tho is a joke........Raab Nailed it...fair dues to him...not many have the balls to publicly question it.
...and give valid reasoning,for why he questions it.....but to some now, he's a Nazi....fuelled by our media in part.....F.in
Ridiculous....if you're Black you can say what you want....White you have to be bloody careful...thats not equality...

I personally do think Blacks do have a harder time of it than the Average white Person.....but we are.....well were, moving
away from that.....the odd shout from some twat in a crowd...or a Black dude being stop and searched...doesn't make us
all racist...thats just crazy...we're the most diverse,just,free,tolerant,Country in the World...

This is separating people......We are now Black or White again....we've spent 60/70 years in this country edging away
from that.....If the BLM movement think things will be all sunshine and roses now....they are very very much mistaken..

This will be forgotten in a month or so....things will reset worse than they were before......they've caused a huge divide..
The good Foreign secretary postulated the thought that the knee gesture originated from Game of Thrones and then was ridiculed.

I think it comes from the nursery rhyme One-two buckle my shoe,three-four still on the floor - so it's juvenile in origin and anyway people rarely wear buckle shoes...

So fundamentally it's down to ignorance of world literature. If it happened over 15 years ago,it has no relevance to today's scene shifters...

...Christ I nearly typed shirt lifters there...but luckily I stopped myself,so no harm done...